THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
does anyone have any pictures of people sole protecting the Kobe IX?
I need to put some on my Maestros because they look horrific after being worn and dirty

Same. I don't like how they're using the exact same colors from the 8 PP pack. And those orange ones...nahhh.

I am happy with the grey PRM though.

I hope that dude with the purple-tinted grey PRMs didn't return them :nerd:

The reason the colors are the same from the Kobe 8 PP to the Kobe 9 PP is that each colorway represents a major college in the Philippines. Changing the colorways for them is like asking Jordan Brand to make North Carolina shoes without the light blue-white-black.

Easy YES TO YOUR favor.. That's a trade rape to the other man
I have to agree on this rape.  Seems like the buying party really REALLY REALLY wants the Beethovens.  He was probably living in an area that wasn't that saturated with Kobe's. The pessimist in me would question though if those Elite Golds are real or not...

Really? Thats a good news then for some lucky purchasers of beethovens. So in short they might be one of the rare kobe 9 low cw? Thanks for that opinion sir. Now im starting to think to just keep em
That deal should be an easy yes. Similar colorway on a more expensive shoe PLUS $120? shouldn't need to think about it. Beethovens were not that crazy to get. They are still out there somewhere and will surely pop up again.

I have to agree on this rape.  Seems like the buying party really REALLY REALLY wants the Beethovens.  He was probably living in an area that wasn't that saturated with Kobe's. The pessimist in me would question though if those Elite Golds are real or not...

Problem is the shoe would be shipped and the eta is on first week of nov. Im hoping the person will be still willing to trade. I bet the golds are real cause the bnumbers on the box and on the shoe are the same. Or are there still ways to spot a legit kobe 9s from not? Is there a legit checking thread here at nike talk?

The reason the colors are the same from the Kobe 8 PP to the Kobe 9 PP is that each colorway represents a major college in the Philippines. Changing the colorways for them is like asking Jordan Brand to make North Carolina shoes without the light blue-white-black.
I did not know this. Repped good sir.

Same. I don't like how they're using the exact same colors from the 8 PP pack. And those orange ones...nahhh.

I am happy with the grey PRM though.

I hope that dude with the purple-tinted grey PRMs didn't return them
nerd.gif
I would love if they came out with the purple prm. Cant get enough purple in the kobe line lol. I think im goin in on the blue pair. I don't have a blue based pair of kobes at all. Waiting for in hand pics to surface first though. If they anything like the grey ones that you got, they will be copped (they are the same design, I more so mean how I personally like em).

I was lucky with my pair of Beethovens. Walked into my local Footlocker 15 minutes before pickup time ended and they took my name down for the last pair of my size. A couple minutes after a bunch of people arrived to scoop up all the other sizes. Never have I tried going to pick up unclaimed pairs before

Anybody have any rumors for any new flyknits at all? lol Lebron XII colorways have been leaking for dates well past the next few kobes slated to release.

^Those are the only pairs that I own other than some IDs being made. I haven't received my Beethovens yet but that pic really does make them look
like a low version of the Details.

While that makes sense for the 8s, the 9 PRMs have nothing to do with the Philippines this time around. @LyPac  is right. These  are just basic cws for the TBs.

I would love if they came out with the purple prm. Cant get enough purple in the kobe line lol. I think im goin in on the blue pair. I don't have a blue based pair of kobes at all. Waiting for in hand pics to surface first though. If they anything like the grey ones that you got, they will be copped (they are the same design, I more so mean how I personally like em).
Came across these while searching "#kobe9" on Instagram.  They've been out in the Philippines for about a week now, with the red colorway to follow.

I appreciate the pics guys, repped for sure. Im goin in on the blues lol. I personally feel that they are the best of the pack. The blacks are a close second.

It just kinda sux that they have so many releases coming out so quickly. Im trying my hardest not to get beethovens. Im looking at the flynit reds and now the blue prm. On top of that they got the the EXT's coming out and the peach cw. That's at least 7 cw's within a month.

I appreciate the pics guys, repped for sure. Im goin in on the blues lol. I personally feel that they are the best of the pack. The blacks are a close second.

It just kinda sux that they have so many releases coming out so quickly. Im trying my hardest not to get beethovens. Im looking at the flynit reds and now the blue prm. On top of that they got the the EXT's coming out and the peach cw. That's at least 7 cw's within a month.
I agree. I miss the days when there was one release a month and you had time to think about it. Now it's all impulse. I want the peach pair and I want the exts too.

Back
Top Bottom