THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I tweeted nikeid and asked if the MC flyknit would come back and they replied with "There are currently no plans for that Kobe 9 option to return. Please stay tuned for future updates and options."

so who knows....
Yea that's what they said last time and I wanna say after all orders were fulfilled they dropped them again. So keep your fingers crossed

Im waiting for pictures of cats wearing the 'MJ mismatch': moonwalker on a foot and thriller on the other...

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

UPDATE,

i went to the other mall (boca raton) about 35 miles away from my place to check on the chinas. unfortunately they only have a size 8 and 14
frown.gif
and I ended up copping the red flyknit lows after minutes of thinking.. I don't know how I should feel. the china kobe 9 was my purpose of going to the mall lol. anybody knows what store to cop a size 9 for retail? let me know pm.
http://store.kobebryant.com/products/nike-kobe-9-em-china

UPDATE,

i went to the other mall (boca raton) about 35 miles away from my place to check on the chinas. unfortunately they only have a size 8 and 14
frown.gif
and I ended up copping the red flyknit lows after minutes of thinking.. I don't know how I should feel. the china kobe 9 was my purpose of going to the mall lol. anybody knows what store to cop a size 9 for retail? let me know pm.
Damn, you drove 35 miles to Town Center Mall? I lived about 5 minutes away from there.

I went to the mall this evening to check on leftover pairs of WTL if still available and also planning to buy the kobe 9 chinas but they only had sizes 12 and 14s so i looked at these red flyknits on display (size 9 my size). i could say they are very nice but my heart still goes out to the chinas.. welp, will try tomorrow at the other mall if they still got those.. but actually i got tempted to cop those red flyknits.

will see tomorrow. if china's not available then id go for the university red fk

UPDATE,

i went to the other mall (boca raton) about 35 miles away from my place to check on the chinas. unfortunately they only have a size 8 and 14 :frown: and I ended up copping the red flyknit lows after minutes of thinking.. I don't know how I should feel. the china kobe 9 was my purpose of going to the mall lol. anybody knows what store to cop a size 9 for retail? let me know pm.

View media item 1181607

View media item 1181608

beautiful

laces GOTTA GO tho

I wouldn't ever do this but I honestly would love to get an ID with red laces take them off and swap with laces from that website. I would then take the laces from the ID and put into the University Reds lol.

I really like the red lace swap pics that were posed. I wouldn't try and be slick and shady over a pair of laces though.

I've seen a couple of people ask NikeTown stores through twitter if they have University Red laces for sale. NIkeTown says they do have them in 49in and 54in lengths. Highly doubt they'll be of same quality though as the ones that come with the Kobe 9s. May just end up keeping them stock.

Back
Top Bottom