THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I actually like the laces that are on the Elite Red's. Usually I'm on board for a lace swap.. but recently I've noticed that the original laces are always the best (Quality wise) not to mention that whenever I do a lace swap.. I always end up going back to the original. In the end, I think Nike knows what they're doing with these designs, jus my 2 cents tho

I hope nike releases some more elite low models. ... I have the moonwalkers, Beethoven, university red ones, and still waiting for my Mc flyknit lows(which nike is taking there sweet time with) I was thinking about making an Oreo themed elite low Id but I wanna see if nike will release more...:nerd:

I actually like the laces that are on the Elite Red's. Usually I'm on board for a lace swap.. but recently I've noticed that the original laces are always the best (Quality wise) not to mention that whenever I do a lace swap.. I always end up going back to the original. In the end, I think Nike knows what they're doing with these designs, jus my 2 cents tho

you lost me at "nike knows best".

yes, quality is usually best with the oem stuff. that is prolly why most of us wish they included another lace.

but cmon... they spattered gitd paint on the laces in such a condensed fashion that it would embarrass a Dalmatian...

What's the chances that Nike drops an official retail (not ID) multi-color Kobe 9 Elite Low?

Anyone know where to purchase identical Kobe 9 Low Elite laces for lace swaps?

The chances of that happening is 0 IMO. Why sell em for $200 when there moving in bunches at $260?

but cmon... they spattered gitd paint on the laces in such a condensed fashion that it would embarrass a Dalmatian...
roll.gif

I am not to much of a fan of the Kobe Elite high tops. They only kobes I like are the low bruce lee yellow colorway
Word to the wise. If you're on the fence about some of the 9s ... better scoop them up if you have the fiscal means. Don't be like cousin MIke here with the Kobe 8s. I waited too long to join the club. To add insult to injury, I was buying mine .5 size too big. Now, it's like a treasure hunt trying to find 8s that I want. I spend far too much time on websites and tracing 8s at outlets like Dog the Bounty Hunter.
roll.gif
Point is, get them while you can. Hopefully they're in abundance for a while for all of our sakes.

P.S. I have some 9s I was ehh about till I put them on foot. Such as the Chinas. Once I put them on though .... game over - one of my favorites now.

The chances of that happening is 0 IMO. Why sell em for $200 when there moving in bunches at $260?
because they can't mass produce the id's. They cost more per shoe to make. the profit differential isn't the same hence why the nikeids cost more. It makes more fiscal sense to mass produce (lower cost per unit) and sell at 200.

because they can't mass produce the id's. They cost more per shoe to make. the profit differential isn't the same hence why the nikeids cost more. It makes more fiscal sense to mass produce (lower cost per unit) and sell at 200.
they know the screets want those multi-colors, they might mess around and call it Elite Low PRM and charge $225

Yeah your probably right. I forgot about the personal IDs and what not and didn't think that deep into it. It's early YepYeppers YepYeppers

Last edited:
after seeing how faded the iD reds are there was no way i was gonna pass on university reds.

as far as MC lows i really doubt they will release an official cw.

I have two multi-color IDs. Was just curious if you guys think Nike would drop a retail version. I could also see them doing a 'Nike Kobe 9 Low Elite Premium' at $225.00 and it be a full multi-color upper and hands down look better than the IDs. Nike listens to demands. They want to earn more money and they know these would sell easy. My guess if they did drop a Multi retail version it would be around Dec/Jan. Since supposedly the Kobe X drops in Feb.

Yeah your probably right. I forgot about the personal IDs and what not and didn't think that deep into it. It's early YepYeppers YepYeppers

they know the screets want those multi-colors, they might mess around and call it Elite Low PRM and charge $225

Yeah already worked 5 am to 9 am so early it is lol
And nike could charge more than retail on most of these elites because they sell out mostly. If a product sells out it typically means you're charging too low a price. It's why resellers exist. It's only nike's fault

I see the FK Reds are drying up online....how's it looking in stores in the NYC area? I'm off work tomorrow and plan on picking up a pair.....any of the big stores in Manhattan still have FSRs or close to it?

Kickz.com still has almost FSR on the Uni reds. Not feeling them at all, waiting for a perfect red shoe to release 
laugh.gif

Anybody think Nike will release a What The Kobe 9? Are there any rumors yet. Does anybody know anything or speculate anything?   

Anybody think Nike will release a What The Kobe 9? Are there any rumors yet. Does anybody know anything or speculate anything?  
I can almost guarantee that they will release the WTK 9. The line has gotten way to popular. I have no idea what model they will release it on or what it will look like.

Back
Top Bottom