THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
shorts
mean.gif
i wont see you until late may if im lucky
embarassed.gif
I feel your pain... been single digits here for a bit.  -3 (without windchill) when i left the house this AM 
laugh.gif

The Beethovens are by far the best cw.
otherwise I like all the elite lows about the same.
I have all three gr. Plus three ids. Plus I wanna get another blk fk id.
Beethovens are nice, but by far....... Multicolor ID's pulling in just as much in the after market and depending on the color options used they look just as nice! All this is matter of opinion, I get that, but to ignore the ID's is a complete joke! They are a major part of the 9 series especially coming off the Mamba Moment release!

How many people entered raffles for the WTK?  I was thinking it would be easy to get these but its looking like I underestimated the hype. 

Going off WTK 8 scenario, these will follow suit. Heck any limited kobe always seems to sell out with the quickness then only a few pairs go up on the bay for some pretty ridiculous prices (although some deals pop up every once in awhile if you look real good)

Austin isnt getting any of the WTK per the FTL website.

Closest place is the San Antonio HOH but knowing Benny the raffles are already done.

Wonder if all the HoH in California have called their raffle winners yet.  I'm in So Cal and it seems like there's a LOT of hype....oh well.  

Back
Top Bottom