THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I would buy a 13 on FL, but the costs for shipping, duties and taxes to Europe are way too high.

At the moment I can only find two pairs in size 13 on ebay in entire Europe and the prices for them are just ridiculous. I don't understand why all the stores in Europe had that few pairs of the big sizes.

Really pisses me of. I'm literally praying for my Bouncewear order 

I would buy a 13 on FL, but the costs for shipping, duties and taxes to Europe are way too high.
At the moment I can only find two pairs in size 13 on ebay in entire Europe and the prices for them are just ridiculous. I don't understand why all the stores in Europe had that few pairs of the big sizes.
Really pisses me of. I'm literally praying for my Bouncewear order 

Im prayin with ya fam. Hope they come thru for ya.

Do people have luck on releases with end? Or is it impossible. With the conversion stuff usually comes under retail correct?

Im prayin with ya fam. Hope they come thru for ya.
Thanks
happy.gif

Hopefully I will have luck this time 

I like the 275 price tag. Keeps alot of the resellers away.
mostly kept them away from buying 3+ pairs. Nike probably going to get a ton of free returns from those that didn't purchase with a discount.

Last edited:
I like the 275 price tag. Keeps alot of the resellers away.

Not much profit on that retail price after tax its gonna be $300+ - youll see sellers droppin prices on these soon as high value items tend to sit this time of year.

these weren't for everybody and the kobe ix really isn't for everyone its a much different look. I've been looking at them and kept saying i wanted a pair and once i seen the what the's i knew i had to cop. my only problem is how to rock them. i think the silhouette is dope as hell. man i wish people would cop bc they like the shoe not bc of hype, it will make the world a better place lolol

I tried to google hype kids, and came across this prophet
Trinidad really just loves kicks like all of us.. not in it for the money @ all, usta really mess with his camp james series on youtube, would just talked about real kicks, not just hyped kicks or pairs only he could get his hands on.. Real good dude in my opinion

[thread="550678"]Quote:[/thread]

I tried to google hype kids, and came across this prophet
View media item 1346324
Trinidad really just loves kicks like all of us.. not in it for the money @ all, usta really mess with his camp james series on youtube, would just talked about real kicks, not just hyped kicks or pairs only he could get his hands on.. Real good dude in my opinion

No shade thrown at trinidad. I love his music.

So I bought at Eastbay late, Sz 11. Now waiting for email confirmation

PayPal didn't work either

Got the confirmation email from Champs but not Footlocker. Footlocker said they were unsure of availability for me..

Man I knew it, usually footlocler is pretty fast when it comes to confirming orders. I'm gonna try to order from champs and then cancel my footlockler order. I thought footlocler, eastbay, champs, footaction have the same inventory tho?

Man I knew it, usually footlocler is pretty fast when it comes to confirming orders. I'm gonna try to order from champs and then cancel my footlockler order. I thought footlocler, eastbay, champs, footaction have the same inventory tho?
I copped on Champs early and copped on Footlocker when they were starting to sell out so maybe thats why

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom