THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
not sure if posted already but check your local champs or footlocker saw some 9 lows at 99.99...not all colors though

I have DS MPs and am fairly sure they are legit.

Even though they look brand new, the crumpling is something to be worried about as with the low price but possible for VNDS masterpieces on craiglist IMO.

Could possibly be stolen, as they look perfect but crumpled allover.

I have kept an eye over the fakes and they have not got any that are even close yet, still the same design as when they first released them:

1411252_002.jpg

disregard that, now I found the pics they are definite fakes, but probably the closest Elite IXs youll find.

laces are laced wrong which most reps are, laces are too wide just like the pic.

toebox is crumpled already, doesn't have that sleek supported look from a brand new shoe.

swoosh is a little off and general colour of the irridescent upper isnt quite the same, very hard to descern from the pics.

Its got that ****** white honeycombed tongue behind the laces, if you have a pair of elites you know this is wrong.

Kobe sig and symbol are slightly off in size.

tongue and collar are average and too puffy.

12393921143_8b02d7da1a_o.jpg

check these amazing pics here (not mine):

replicas. Tongue shaped wrong and the flyknit looks messed up. Also another important thing that is also applies to some Jordans is that the carbon fiber doesn't appear textured and just looks like a piece of plastic on those shoes.

Last edited:
I got 2 pairs of the moonwalkers, one from tejon and one from ontario mills

Both are fine, no scuffs, no glue marks. The back "stitches" are all a little off but thats pretty damn standard for the 9 lows. Haven't seen many pairs with a perfectly symmetrical heel. Sucks but thats just the majority.

Same mine came in from Ontario and look fine.

you can still win the case almost everytime if someone tries to scam you (not very likely tho)

just pick and choose who seems legit..look at their profile and all lol

just had a gifting transaction with a NTer that went well. never met the dude. if someone gifts me money i print shipping label within 15 mins and have a video of me packing up the shoes and dropping them off at the post office. 

you can still win the case almost everytime if someone tries to scam you (not very likely tho)

just pick and choose who seems legit..look at their profile and all lol

just had a gifting transaction with a NTer that went well. never met the dude. if someone gifts me money i print shipping label within 15 mins and have a video of me packing up the shoes and dropping them off at the post office. 
I also make videos and pics to be safe 

when you post it, it gets your name out there for being legit 
Yeah I know. I haven't sold a sneaker ever. 

But when I buy them from eBay or any other reseller I always take a video of the unpacking.

Once I received a wrong pair of sneakers, I could prove it and got my money back easily

just purchased my first pair of kobe ix elites. i kept hearing mixed reviews saying go half size up.

looking for a sz 9 in the same shoe to swap.

I think some people said half size up for the lows, highs are TTS although some have suggested half size down. Mind disclosing how much you paid?

just purchased my first pair of kobe ix elites. i kept hearing mixed reviews saying go half size up.

looking for a sz 9 in the same shoe to swap.
MPs are great but are rare to find a decent price or legit seller, unless you have patience tbh you're probably better off selling this one and then trying to buy your size 9 instead of looking for trades.  

Back
Top Bottom