THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
are there any fake kobe 9 masterpieces floating around? seems like a hard shoe to fake, never know these days though

If any1's interested, you can get the strategy's from flightclub sz 10 for $140 + ship = $154 

little bit cheaper than eastbay -- only flaw is missing og box.

Last edited:
Details must have hit the Florida outlets just barely. Scored some for retail off the bay today. Hoping all the others release as well in the big foot size.

Not sure if this was mentioned or not but Kobe IX Elite Showtimes are available at champs online at a discounted $202.

Sizes 8.5 and 11 available.

Found a pair of Moonwalkers and University Red Flyknit lows at a sneaker boutique in Catania, Italy today for $89. Would have grabbed both in a heartbeat but they didn't have my size...ugh.

Anyone know of any good sneaker spots in Italy? Going to be pretty much all over the map this month. I basically only know of Nike Stadium in Milan, and I don't really know what I'm expecting to find there.

No more love for the ASG version? I still have a brand new pair on eBay, I'm wondering if the hype is already gone...

If you guys could just have or keep 1 high outside of the masterpiece, what would it be?

If you guys could just have or keep 1 high outside of the masterpiece, what would it be?
All star or detail

Regarding only to the look of the shoe and not the possibilities of wearing it with casual outfits, I would choose the all stars

but it's difficult to decide 

which one would you take?

All star or detail

Regarding only to the look of the shoe and not the possibilities of wearing it with casual outfits, I would choose the all stars

but it's difficult to decide 

which one would you take?

Perfect response because I keep going back and forth between details and allstars. I'm thinking about just keeping or having 1 high, I own the details and I'm looking around for the all stars. Can't decide which one I like or want more. Keep flip flopping lol

Back
Top Bottom