THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those Grey TB's are Cleansed! The Red ones too. 
nthat.gif

thanks @Wukong7 was able to cop the elusive sz12.5 of the university reds

(FYI the additional 30% off is in-store only unless you can finesse the person on the phone)

I've succeeded in the past but failed on this attempt...still a good price at 80 bucks + shipping.
Yeah it is. So tempted. That grey pair even the red pair looks 10x better than the China I already have. 
laugh.gif
 Did you ask about sizes left?

Yeah it is. So tempted. That grey pair even the red pair looks 10x better than the China I already have. 
laugh.gif
 Did you ask about sizes left?
yes sir i like the details on the red toe cap on these TBs....the national harbor outlet has pretty much a FSR as of 3 hrs ago...

outlet stores are pretty firm with that policy now, last time i was able to do it was when i placed an order from the newly open la store. 

Are the TB 9s TTS or they run slightly big?? Thanks Fam. Also any leads on the Black "Manu" TBs?

I have the purple TB's and they fit the same as my Bruce Lees and Moonwalkers.  Check the outlet threads carefully about the Black TB's, I thought I saw an update a while back with them.

Without the 30% it's not as much of a steal (obviously), but in store I'd pick up a pair no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom