THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I've hooped in the Kobe IX EMs View media item 2442427countless times but this is my first time hoopin in the Elites. The traction is superb as usual but the shoes feel much stiffer compared to the EMs. I also felt like I was getting some heel lift, although I didn't try to lace them up tighter since they already felt tight compared to the EMs. Conclusion: The EMs feel much better for ball for my feet and my type of play. Nevertheless, I think they look dope. Here's a pic in front of Chase Center, the future home of the Warriors. View media item 2442425

I rank them Elite High > Em > Elite Low.

Thanks for sharing your experience though. Love the thrillers

I've hooped in the Kobe IX EMs countless times but this is my first time hoopin in the Elites. The traction is superb as usual but the shoes feel much stiffer compared to the EMs. I also felt like I was getting some heel lift, although I didn't try to lace them up tighter since they already felt tight compared to the EMs. Conclusion: The EMs feel much better for ball for my feet and my type of play. Nevertheless, I think they look dope. Here's a pic in front of Chase Center, the future home of the Warriors.
youre not alone. 

supposedly flyknits are lighter and more flexible than EM's.

but this is not the case with the Kobe line. the flyknit's on the kobe line are glued/fused or have TPU wires (usually used in fishing lol).

this is why i find it funny when some folks here say they like the elite version better because they're lighter lol. 

Man, all I know is that my beethovens are bleeding pink.  Best kobe 9 had to have a flaw like this, wtf. 
mad.gif

Would you say that going half size up and then cranking the laces down would have served you better? Or would it then be too long?

Assuming you went TTS, which made it snug to begin with.
I think half size up and lacing them tight would have been better.

Verdict isn't out yet if this store is legit, but if anybody knows anything plz let us kno

Copped All Star 1's and Take Flight 8's. There's a store front in Poland. I called for info on 1 of my orders, and someone picked up, place sounded like a busy Footlocker in the background.

I rate both shoes very highly. The 9's will have the edge in traction. The reviews have been mixed on the traction with 11's. Although, the consensus is that the solid outsoles perform the best. Since your looking at the oreo's, you should be goog. I own alot of 11's and love to hoop in them. They are extremely comfortable out of the box and are even better after breaking in. I havent honestly had any traction problems.

Heres My breakdown:

1) Traction: 9's
2) Fit: Even <-- Each Kobe 11 colorway tends to have a different fit to them. The oreos are pretty much tts where as some of the colors (Achilles, ASG, Eulogy) tend to run long.
3) Transition: 11's
4) Lockdown: 9's
5) Cushion: Slight edge to 11's

looking for the 9 elite low htms. If anyone knows of ppl who have and are looking to sell them (size 10s brand new) please hook me up! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom