The Official Kobe X iD thread

They won't give you any updates. They will randomly appear on your doorstep after about 2 1/2 weeks
Wait actually, so how did you know if the item has been shipped or delivered? There's no way to track the remake that they are sending me??

They won't give you any updates. They will randomly appear on your doorstep after about 2 1/2 weeks

Wait actually, so how did you know if the item has been shipped or delivered? There's no way to track the remake that they are sending me??

When I remade Kobe 5's back in the day, I went on the chat and got the new tracking number after it shipped. Maybe they can provide you with that but wait a bit as your shoe probably isn't done yet, it's the holidays.

I wonder why the grinch IDs are $15 cheaper than the MC's on the Canadian website, but the same price on the US site?

$330 CAD/$250 USD for Grinch
$345 CAD/$250 USD for MC

Merry christmas Nt'ers

So just fyi, i I'D the kobe Grinch on my phone but ended up buying them through my laptop later instead. Logged on to my mobile and im still able to order them and go through checkout with the size 13 for those who missed out and still have em on ur other devise try it out.

Merry christmas Nt'ers

So just fyi, i I'D the kobe Grinch on my phone but ended up buying them through my laptop later instead. Logged on to my mobile and im still able to order them and go through checkout with the size 13 for those who missed out and still have em on ur other devise try it out.
Repped. I had my size 13 still in my cart and just checked out.

Merry christmas Nt'ers

Repped. Got my size 12. Est. delivery 1/26

I ordered these on Wednesday...closest to the grinch 6 I think. And the tongue iD
tongue.gif

Going to wait to get these and the 5 rings before I do a collection photo shoot. Ended up returning a pair of mambacolors though.

Those Kobe X Grinch IDs are so clean. I already know I'm gonna regret not jumping on them. Wish I had another $300 to spend on them. 
frown.gif

Looks like I won't be able to order my size 12 since it wasn't in my cart instead in my wishlist. I'm patient, so I guess it's the waiting game.

Tried to order a size 11 grinch colorway that was in my cart, and now it says sold out after to trying to process :/

Oh well. On to the next one.

Tried to order a size 11 grinch colorway that was in my cart, and now it says sold out after to trying to process :/

Oh well. On to the next one.
I tried and order  a sz 11 it did say sold out but it was added to my cart and I want all the way to the last page to place order. Try it and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom