The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Joker inspired XI's here, might pull the trigger after I see some ID's come out looking like.

I wish they had some more solid options. They kinda copped out by making all the translucent soles the same but making the inserts a different color.

For those anticipating the MC option (including myself) I wouldn't hold your breath. When did we see MC hit for the Xs????? Late September/ealry October??? Not saying that will be the case for the XIs but I would bet it won't be far off.

But until then we can dream right?
tongue.gif

I know the heel tab is non-existent on these but I PS'd them off the first image of XIs using X MC weave. I'm sure it will be more like the 9 weave now that we have seen them in person. I digress...

I wouldn't be surprised if pairs start arriving within the next 2-3 weeks....

Turnaround was fairly quick for the Xs (except the Grinches)

Hopefully they get this first batch or orders out before the Chinese New Year (early Feb)

Last edited:
Man I REALLY wish Nike would give us the chance to buy these inserts separately.  Have a feeling I'm going to be in love w/ that full length zoom all over again...  I have the bron XI insert but it's a little too bulky for these XIs

Last Monday i was able to do translucent gum sole with colored solid uppers, how come its not possible anymore today? did i miss somethig? i didnt hear about any "glitch" issues with speific outsole combinations.

Last Monday i was able to do translucent gum sole with colored solid uppers, how come its not possible anymore today? did i miss somethig? i didnt hear about any "glitch" issues with speific outsole combinations.

I tried doing a Kay Yow pair last night and I couldn't do a pink upper with gum bottom. Went through every color and it's now only available for black and white uppers

I tried doing a Kay Yow pair last night and I couldn't do a pink upper with gum bottom. Went through every color and it's now only available for black and white uppers

Yea man it sux. talked to a rep, she said that option is gone right now and probably not coming back...u never know though, nike csr havent really been accurate with these things, the good thing is its not a glitch thing like with the 9's so its actually a legit option, maybe it comes back.

Yea man it sux. talked to a rep, she said that option is gone right now and probably not coming back...u never know though, nike csr havent really been accurate with these things, the good thing is its not a glitch thing like with the 9's so its actually a legit option, maybe it comes back.

I have a pair in my cart with gum buttom but with black liner.. Do you think I could checkout and still get the gum?

Hold up.

The NIKEiD home page now says "CUSTOMIZE YOUR KOBE XI ELITE LOW"

Emphasis on the "LOW"

Kobe XI Elite Highs confirmed?!?!?

Hold up.

The NIKEiD home page now says "CUSTOMIZE YOUR KOBE XI ELITE LOW"

Emphasis on the "LOW"

Kobe XI Elite Highs confirmed?!?!?
No highs have been confirmed -- it does seem odd that they would emphasize "elite" and "low" if there weren't going to be other versions so we'll see.  But again, no word yet

No highs have been confirmed -- it does seem odd that they would emphasize "elite" and "low" if there weren't going to be other versions so we'll see.  But again, no word yet
Yeah, if I remember correctly, there was something said about no elite highs.  Still, though, it's Mamba's last season, so I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks out the high tops in one form or another.

Haven't received any update on my Grinch X. Nike just gave me a 20% off coupon. They still don't know what's up with my order tho. Moral of this story... Time to make a Kobe 11 iD

Haven't received any update on my Grinch X. Nike just gave me a 20% off coupon. They still don't know what's up with my order tho. Moral of this story... Time to make a Kobe 11 iD
Make a couple at once to really let that code stretch. Also wait until a higher return from ebates.

Might have to call in myself. Tried talking to
Someone on chat and she just kept telling me to wait and wait and gave me attitude when I just was confused why there still was no started email or anything on my order.

Back
Top Bottom