The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Pieced together a "short" of the Kobe XI Mamba Day set to E40s Choices outside of my typical vloging. For any who fancies the white/black print, enjoy.

Might be using a great camera, but those look fantastic.  Think some may be too picky about that iD black.  

These pics are great. The ID black is definitely lighter than the GR black. Is it possible Nike fixed the blackness when the IDs came back for the second run??

Quick question guys, how many pairs of IDs (same design) can you buy in one go? Would appreciate any information regarding that. Thanks in advance.

Quick question guys, how many pairs of IDs (same design) can you buy in one go? Would appreciate any information regarding that. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if there is a limit. I have purchased 8 at once. Hope that helps.

The pictures of the FTB inspired ID's are obviously filtered. They are very ashy in person.

Ordered mine the second time around when the ID's were put back up.

I guess in the dark, the black flyknit looks dark lol

Still very nice in person but would rather have the GCR or Black Horse's

Last edited:
yea here's a pic from a while back when I got my FTB iDs. I didn't mind them at first, was caught up in the hype of everything. Then looking back, it was like eh not for 270+ (full length zoom), so I sent them back.

laugh.gif

yea I figured I could make that amount of money go further with some other shoes down the line 

Back
Top Bottom