The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I made the exact same pair Kos510. Sorry about the messed up swoosh. Other than that they look amazing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice @coachTDub. I was able to get a 10% discount on my next order which is better than nothing . I will be sending the defective pair back and get a replacement with a couple of changes.

Is cushioned lunarlon worth it ? I already have 2 full length zooms and want to try some variety . What are the advantages there?

Is cushioned lunarlon worth it ? I already have 2 full length zooms and want to try some variety . What are the advantages there?
Advantages of the full-length lunar are a consistent molding and a consistent feel from heel to toe -- sometimes with zoom in the heel and lunar forefoot, it's too much of a contrast.  I don't know, really a preference but if you want to mix it up, full lunar isn't a bad move.  Not that you don't get that molding effect with all inserts, but it would mold to the entire foot better IMO.  Lunar molds better and without zoom in the way it increases that custom fit

Have you tried the 8s or 9s?

Nike goin the cheap route for the college players
laugh.gif
Damn, they really did.

Maybe they have full zoom.

You can drop in a lunar insolefrom a pair of Kobe 8 or 9, or better yet some Mentalities. I compared the insole from my mentalities to the full zoom kobe XI insert and the zoom/lunar inserts, and all were about the same dimensions.

Personally, I like all three for different reasons. My favorite by just a little bit is the full zoom, but I could play in any of them.

haha yeah I knew that them KU, Duke, MSU already got their own real PEs, just funny to me Nike decided to give all the teams the grey ID shoe instead of a true white lile they did with the other Sweet 16 "PEs"
Nike gave them those so they could also offer those "options" to us thinking we'd be dumb enough to fall for it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom