The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

I'm looking at the boxes behind him...looks like they have these greens in there (also REALLY hope they still release the teals):

Puma-MB.01-Collection-08-750x750.jpg
Need the teals in the worst way

^ The name seems to be "Be You". That IG account just added the "what the" since you can see the mix of colorways

I like the whole americana pack thing but at the same time it feels lazy. I also wouldn't grab em cause there's way too much white for me. I'm ready for the 2s.

But has anybody balled in the lows? 🤔

Finally managed to find the 'Buzz City' version, my favorite colorway and my first pair of MB.01's. Got them off of GOAT for $150 used. Used as in tried on once, pretty much DS aside from a light film of dust on the soles, so a great deal imo.

Absolutely love these shoes! Looks aside, they are hella comfy, well padded and cushioned, whilst providing great stability and a balanced ground/court feel.

IMG_2847.jpg
IMG_2819.jpg

*Please excuse the grainy pic quality, my phone camera is on the fritz...

Last edited:
How were they though?
I like them. TBH I thought cushioning wise they felt pretty similar to the Kawhi 2 but I'll give the slight edge in traction to the Kawhis. They also don't really feel like a low. I've seen comparison shots to the mids and there's not a huge difference in height. The first time I played in them though someone stepped on my foot and scuffed off a decent sized chunk of the puma logo by the toebox but it seems like the damage was mainly cosmetic.

By cushioning I mean the midsole, the heel padding in the MB.01s is a lot more plush.

At first I didn’t care for this drop but like the lows enough that I might scoop a pair. The all whites and the blue pair are growing on me.

Back
Top Bottom