The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

I feel puma is going to drop all the “team” cw in massive numbers.

Scooped an all white pair, happy man.. haven’t got a pair for retail since the black/blue. Haven’t even been able to cop any pairs online since then

Since they dropped all three colors at once seems it made it easier to grab a pair

4852C7FE-27AA-4EA4-93BE-7DB5035F21AB.jpeg

Ya, I actually like the look of her sig better than these. That black and volt or yellow are hella tough.

Have you worn anything else other than these? They’ve had several amazing performers already and a few more that aren’t sigs that are dropping soon that have the same tech as these.

You know what intake that back, that have been doing a great job especially to reintroduce themselves back in the basketball shoe market!

I'm tried on both of these

1657768193141.jpeg

1657768328797.jpeg

But didn't buy them. I wanted to but was talked out of it because I have too many pairs of shoes. :rolleyes

Ya I believe it’s nitro. Fall unfortunately in hearing.
Have you played in nitro? I’ve heard mixed reviews. Wanted to try out the first model but never saw them in hand. Might give her pair a try if I can.
You know what intake that back, that have been doing a great job especially to reintroduce themselves back in the basketball shoe market!

I'm tried on both of these

1657768193141.jpeg

1657768328797.jpeg

But didn't buy them. I wanted to but was talked out of it because I have too many pairs of shoes. :rolleyes
Say a few DC cw at ftl for $29

these look like every other low top "clyde" nitro whatever pair that has released before with a few new fuse panels. Maybe they are different, but they aren't telling that story well enough

Got my white lows in today. Curious if the solid rubber traction is going to be better than the translucent rubber on the ufo pair.

Got my white lows in today. Curious if the solid rubber traction is going to be better than the translucent rubber on the ufo pair.
Zero slippage on the same dusty court. Had a few instances in the ufos where my foot slid a bit when moving laterally, but as I said the court I normally play on is pretty dusty so I wouldn’t hold it against those too much. Love these shoes overall.

In for sure for the kiddos! If I can get a mens pair great but I highly doubt I will

In for sure for the kiddos! If I can get a mens pair great but I highly doubt I will
Mens also bro my boy works at champs, said they have mens pair instore.. I will try for a pair on 29th, hopefully easier to get than the rick n morty pair

Back
Top Bottom