The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

These joints look like Hot Wheel inspired Payless PEs :lol:

That said. I may or may not be in if the cw and performance is right :nerd:

Some close ups and better angles of the 2's... I would definitely need to see some better colors like others have said. The flames on the sides are horrible though lol!

Love em. Love how they worked the puma symbol into a flame. Also hoping people that hate em represent the general public and the shoe ****s so I can buy it :lol:

Puma's got a winner with this line. The black with the flames is...well...flames. The "rare" thing is a little Supreme™ ish but it's still a good looking shoe. I like how with all the shoes out they've managed to make something that seemst o match Lamelo and also look like a good shoe that performs.

The 2s are straight trash. Like I’ve said before, when lightning strikes and companies like Puma have a rare hit on their hands, they need to capitalize because there’s no guarantee the next model of the shoe is going to have the same demand.

Puma should just keep churning out 1s for as long as they can because those 2s are going to sit hard. They’re atrocious.

The 2s are straight trash. Like I’ve said before, when lightning strikes and companies like Puma have a rare hit on their hands, they need to capitalize because there’s no guarantee the next model of the shoe is going to have the same demand.

Puma should just keep churning out 1s for as long as they can because those 2s are going to sit hard. They’re atrocious.
From an adults perspective yes I agree, but from a kids perspective they gone love em. I already know my 11 year old son gone think they flames no pun intended melo the coolest person in the world let him tell it

Maybe darker colorways will look better? These early look leaked pics ain’t it chief. Those flames look like they belong on a 2000s low budget skate shoe, especially that white pair

I'm just glad everybody hates them. Resellers can go elsewhere and ballers can actually get the shoe and play in it. People have noted it seems early. Any hint of a release date? You'd think it would be October at the earliest. (around the start of the season)

Back
Top Bottom