***----{{{ THE OFFICIAL LEBRON JAMES THREAD }}}----***

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

this wont work

just like the last 3 years some thought a thread like this would work.

I don't like the mega-thread idea that forces me to click everyday to see if anything of value has been posted.

.......i dont know SHUGES, i kinda like Mega Threads.

- you know.......

Jasmine Byrne
Lexi Cruz 
Mason Moore 
(latina) Cherokee 
(black) Cherokee 
Pinky 
Katja Kassin 
Kafee Kakes 
Cheyanne Jacobs 
Roxy Reynolds
Olyvia Winters
Luscious Louis Mega Threads

.....matter of fact i LOVE Mega Threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- you know.......

Jasmine Byrne
Lexi Cruz 
Mason Moore 
(latina) Cherokee 
(black) Cherokee 
Pinky 
Katja Kassin 
Kafee Kakes 
Cheyanne Jacobs 
Roxy Reynolds
Olyvia Winters

laugh.gif

Hmm... Over compensatin... Freudian slip...
2jeabdt.gif
 jokes lol

- you know.......

Jasmine Byrne
Lexi Cruz 
Mason Moore 
(latina) Cherokee 
(black) Cherokee 
Pinky 
Katja Kassin 
Kafee Kakes 
Cheyanne Jacobs 
Roxy Reynolds
Olyvia Winters

laugh.gif

2jeabdt.gif
 jokes lol

Looks like Jason Whitlock woke up on the wrong side of the bed before he wrote that article.

I think I'm the only person outside of Miami rooting for the Heat tomorrow....

Looks like Jason Whitlock woke up on the wrong side of the bed before he wrote that article.

I think I'm the only person outside of Miami rooting for the Heat tomorrow....

Originally Posted by MrONegative

- you know.......

Jasmine Byrne
Lexi Cruz 
Mason Moore 
(latina) Cherokee 
(black) Cherokee 
Pinky 
Katja Kassin 
Kafee Kakes 
Cheyanne Jacobs 
Roxy Reynolds
Olyvia Winters

laugh.gif

2jeabdt.gif
 jokes lol

- Youuuuu Crazy! she's prolly one of thee badest on the list.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

- you know.......

Jasmine Byrne
Lexi Cruz 
Mason Moore 
(latina) Cherokee 
(black) Cherokee 
Pinky 
Katja Kassin 
Kafee Kakes 
Cheyanne Jacobs 
Roxy Reynolds
Olyvia Winters

laugh.gif

2jeabdt.gif
 jokes lol

- Youuuuu Crazy! she's prolly one of thee badest on the list.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Sorry, but LeBron's a lost cause

By Jason Whitlocke
According to an ESPN story, the Heat players, particularly LeBron, are bothered that Erik Spoelstra is demanding that LeBron conduct himself in a more professional demeanor.

The story appears to be intentionally leaked by members of Team LeBron -- the clueless group that brought you The Decision — to undermine Spoelstra. In reality, it undermines James.

Source

According to....
Appears to be intentionally leaked......

When did man get so accustomed to gossip? What happen to men only going by facts. "Y'all ++%!++ deal with emotions like !*###%*" (c) Nas on Ether

laugh.gif
@ King Blames though. Editor sounds like Duba & Myto combines

By Jason Whitlocke
According to an ESPN story, the Heat players, particularly LeBron, are bothered that Erik Spoelstra is demanding that LeBron conduct himself in a more professional demeanor.

The story appears to be intentionally leaked by members of Team LeBron -- the clueless group that brought you The Decision — to undermine Spoelstra. In reality, it undermines James.

Source

According to....
Appears to be intentionally leaked......

When did man get so accustomed to gossip? What happen to men only going by facts. "Y'all ++%!++ deal with emotions like !*###%*" (c) Nas on Ether

laugh.gif
@ King Blames though. Editor sounds like Duba & Myto combines

so he plays cavs tomorrow. i think wade and bosh are going to sit it out and bron is going to go on a psycho tear on these cats.

so he plays cavs tomorrow. i think wade and bosh are going to sit it out and bron is going to go on a psycho tear on these cats.

[h1]Cavaliers probing Heat’s signing of James[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 47 minutes ago

CLEVELAND – The Cleveland Cavaliers have poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into a high-powered Midwestern law firm to investigate their suspicions that the Miami Heat broke NBA tampering rules while pursuing LeBron James(notes), and owner Dan Gilbert has privately vowed he won’t relent until he has a thick binder of findings to drop on the desk of the NBA commissioner, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The NBA won’t launch an investigation into a tampering case without a formal request from a team, but sources say Gilbert’s plan is to give commissioner David Stern a detailed case that includes meetings, phone calls and contingency plans that date as far back as 2008. Gilbert will implore Stern to use his powers as commissioner to get access to phone records and testimony of key people surrounding Heat president Pat Riley, James and others potentially involved.

Related Video

ap-4830656f9a214583b4e1c9df6052e866.jpg

Did LeBron make right decision?
What's wrong with Lakers?

More NBA Videos

Y! Contributor Network

More From Adrian Wojnarowski

b

1291239975.jpg

Cavs owner Dan Gilbert has hired a law firm to investigate whether the Heat violated NBA rules in their recruitment of LeBron James.
(AP photo)

Gilbert has spent several hundred thousand dollars on the investigation and will spare no expense to uncover whatever evidence he can to take to the league office, two sources with direct knowledge of the probe told Yahoo! Sports. The law firm staff includes several former prosecutors with backgrounds in investigating and constructing cases, sources said.

Prior to the start of free agency on July 1, no Miami Heat representative – including star Dwyane Wade(notes) – was allowed to discuss with James the specific circumstances around Wade, Toronto’s Chris Bosh(notes) and James joining together with the Heat.

One focus of the law firm’s probe includes an alleged Riley-James meeting in Miami in November 2009, and a meeting of James’ inner circle with Wade in Chicago in June 2010, sources said.

Riley, James, Wade and Bosh have denied there was a predetermined collusion in the historic free-agent binge, although the players have admitted to discussing the possibility of playing together as far back as the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

When approached about the story on Tuesday night at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, Gilbert declined to answer questions from Yahoo! Sports.

As one league source told Yahoo! Sports: The Cavs are “determined to get everything out there. They’re not letting go of this. They’re not going to just let this die.

[h1]Cavaliers probing Heat’s signing of James[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 47 minutes ago

CLEVELAND – The Cleveland Cavaliers have poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into a high-powered Midwestern law firm to investigate their suspicions that the Miami Heat broke NBA tampering rules while pursuing LeBron James(notes), and owner Dan Gilbert has privately vowed he won’t relent until he has a thick binder of findings to drop on the desk of the NBA commissioner, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The NBA won’t launch an investigation into a tampering case without a formal request from a team, but sources say Gilbert’s plan is to give commissioner David Stern a detailed case that includes meetings, phone calls and contingency plans that date as far back as 2008. Gilbert will implore Stern to use his powers as commissioner to get access to phone records and testimony of key people surrounding Heat president Pat Riley, James and others potentially involved.

Related Video

ap-4830656f9a214583b4e1c9df6052e866.jpg

What's wrong with Lakers?

More NBA Videos

Y! Contributor Network

More From Adrian Wojnarowski

b

1291239975.jpg

Cavs owner Dan Gilbert has hired a law firm to investigate whether the Heat violated NBA rules in their recruitment of LeBron James.
(AP photo)

Gilbert has spent several hundred thousand dollars on the investigation and will spare no expense to uncover whatever evidence he can to take to the league office, two sources with direct knowledge of the probe told Yahoo! Sports. The law firm staff includes several former prosecutors with backgrounds in investigating and constructing cases, sources said.

Prior to the start of free agency on July 1, no Miami Heat representative – including star Dwyane Wade(notes) – was allowed to discuss with James the specific circumstances around Wade, Toronto’s Chris Bosh(notes) and James joining together with the Heat.

One focus of the law firm’s probe includes an alleged Riley-James meeting in Miami in November 2009, and a meeting of James’ inner circle with Wade in Chicago in June 2010, sources said.

Riley, James, Wade and Bosh have denied there was a predetermined collusion in the historic free-agent binge, although the players have admitted to discussing the possibility of playing together as far back as the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

When approached about the story on Tuesday night at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, Gilbert declined to answer questions from Yahoo! Sports.

As one league source told Yahoo! Sports: The Cavs are “determined to get everything out there. They’re not letting go of this. They’re not going to just let this die.

By Jason Whitlocke

I give up.

This column was going to be a plea for LeBron James to apologize to Cleveland fans for the classless way he exited the city.

An apology in the hours before Thursday’s Heat-Cavs tipoff would douse some of the animosity sure to fill Quicken Loans Arena.

An apology would relieve some of the stress on a Heat team totally uncomfortable with playing the role of villain, of being the team America loves to hate.

An apology would serve James’ image well, allowing his objective critics to move on.

But I give up. LeBron James looks, feels and sounds like a lost cause today, a millionaire celebrity incapable of reaching rock bottom, self-reflection or uttering an ounce of remorse.

Talent in the kind of abundance James is blessed with is a curse. It seduces the owner into believing his flaws are his strengths.

I once knew a Pro Bowl NFL receiver who believed being high on marijuana during practice and games was the key to his success. He said he’d been playing and practicing high since high school. He had no idea his reliance on marijuana was the main reason he’d never be a Hall of Fame receiver, and that’s not to suggest there are no recreational drug users in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Lawrence Taylor was so gifted it never mattered what he did before kickoff; putting on a uniform 16 Sundays a year was as responsible as LT needed to be.

LeBron James thinks he’s as dedicated to the game as Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Steve Nash and Tyler Hansbrough.

Nope. He’s more talented, the game comes easier to LeBron. He can excel in the NBA without ever submitting to coaching. He can earn lifetime financial security without ever attending college or grinding at the bottom of the corporate ladder. He can win friends and be popular with women without ever demonstrating humility or showing respect.

You wonder why Big Ben Roethlisberger tried to have sex with a college student inside a nightclub closet/bathroom? Probably because he had before. People do what works. If bad habits get rewarded, people never interpret them as bad habits.

LeBron James bullies the coaches who dare to coach him, who dare to try to define for him the sacrifices necessary for true greatness.

According to an ESPN story, the Heat players, particularly LeBron, are bothered that Erik Spoelstra is demanding that LeBron conduct himself in a more professional demeanor. Spoelstra has committed the felonious crime of yelling at LeBron in front of his teammates. Spoelstra won’t let LeBron be LeBron the way a parent won’t let a child be an unbathed child day after day.

That’s why I give up.

The people surrounding and advising James are just as devoid of mature perspective as James. They’ve been blessed with a gift (James) so talented they can’t recognize their flaws, either. Their flaws, in their minds, have no real consequences, especially none that can’t be explained away by racism or “haterade.

By Jason Whitlocke

I give up.

This column was going to be a plea for LeBron James to apologize to Cleveland fans for the classless way he exited the city.

An apology in the hours before Thursday’s Heat-Cavs tipoff would douse some of the animosity sure to fill Quicken Loans Arena.

An apology would relieve some of the stress on a Heat team totally uncomfortable with playing the role of villain, of being the team America loves to hate.

An apology would serve James’ image well, allowing his objective critics to move on.

But I give up. LeBron James looks, feels and sounds like a lost cause today, a millionaire celebrity incapable of reaching rock bottom, self-reflection or uttering an ounce of remorse.

Talent in the kind of abundance James is blessed with is a curse. It seduces the owner into believing his flaws are his strengths.

I once knew a Pro Bowl NFL receiver who believed being high on marijuana during practice and games was the key to his success. He said he’d been playing and practicing high since high school. He had no idea his reliance on marijuana was the main reason he’d never be a Hall of Fame receiver, and that’s not to suggest there are no recreational drug users in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Lawrence Taylor was so gifted it never mattered what he did before kickoff; putting on a uniform 16 Sundays a year was as responsible as LT needed to be.

LeBron James thinks he’s as dedicated to the game as Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Steve Nash and Tyler Hansbrough.

Nope. He’s more talented, the game comes easier to LeBron. He can excel in the NBA without ever submitting to coaching. He can earn lifetime financial security without ever attending college or grinding at the bottom of the corporate ladder. He can win friends and be popular with women without ever demonstrating humility or showing respect.

You wonder why Big Ben Roethlisberger tried to have sex with a college student inside a nightclub closet/bathroom? Probably because he had before. People do what works. If bad habits get rewarded, people never interpret them as bad habits.

LeBron James bullies the coaches who dare to coach him, who dare to try to define for him the sacrifices necessary for true greatness.

According to an ESPN story, the Heat players, particularly LeBron, are bothered that Erik Spoelstra is demanding that LeBron conduct himself in a more professional demeanor. Spoelstra has committed the felonious crime of yelling at LeBron in front of his teammates. Spoelstra won’t let LeBron be LeBron the way a parent won’t let a child be an unbathed child day after day.

That’s why I give up.

The people surrounding and advising James are just as devoid of mature perspective as James. They’ve been blessed with a gift (James) so talented they can’t recognize their flaws, either. Their flaws, in their minds, have no real consequences, especially none that can’t be explained away by racism or “haterade.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Why does a ring-less player on a barely .500 team deserve his own thread?
http://suckmydiction.file.../2010/06/mo_williams.jpg src="http://suckmydiction.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/mo_williams.jpg">

Speaking of which, I think Mo Williams is an underrated aspect in LeBron's return. I figure any of the following could happen:

He'll be too emotionally-distressed to play
He'll continue to pass to LeBron, regardless
He'll be the one to kill LeBron

pffft. killing bron is the last thing on mo's mind
laugh.gif

he'd be the first one on his knees in anticipate his kings return. i lost all respect for dude after he contemplated retiring cause bron left town.

laugh.gif
@ this thread by chester

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Why does a ring-less player on a barely .500 team deserve his own thread?
http://suckmydiction.file.../2010/06/mo_williams.jpg src="http://suckmydiction.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/mo_williams.jpg">

Speaking of which, I think Mo Williams is an underrated aspect in LeBron's return. I figure any of the following could happen:

He'll be too emotionally-distressed to play
He'll continue to pass to LeBron, regardless
He'll be the one to kill LeBron

pffft. killing bron is the last thing on mo's mind
laugh.gif

he'd be the first one on his knees in anticipate his kings return. i lost all respect for dude after he contemplated retiring cause bron left town.

laugh.gif
@ this thread by chester

Back
Top Bottom