***----{{{ THE OFFICIAL LEBRON JAMES THREAD }}}----***

Waldo-Bron.jpg

For the first time in his career, or perhaps in life, LeBron can't point the blame at anyone besides himself.
Hopefully the guy goes into summer and truly works on his technique and skills.

For the past couple of years, people have been saying that he will come out of summer with a better post game; now is the time to do so.
If this guy doesn't start adding things to his arsenal after this disappointing post season, where he was exposed, he probably never will.
We'll see if this guy comes out next season more mature by finishing plays and not expecting foul calls, and not celebrating prematurely or overtly.

One thing I know for sure about next season, if there is a next season, everyone else WILL be a lot better. As good as this season was, next year is sure to be promising as well for fans of the game. Can't wait to see the possible growth in every team and player in the NBA after the summer; including LeBron.

For the first time in his career, or perhaps in life, LeBron can't point the blame at anyone besides himself.
Hopefully the guy goes into summer and truly works on his technique and skills.

For the past couple of years, people have been saying that he will come out of summer with a better post game; now is the time to do so.
If this guy doesn't start adding things to his arsenal after this disappointing post season, where he was exposed, he probably never will.
We'll see if this guy comes out next season more mature by finishing plays and not expecting foul calls, and not celebrating prematurely or overtly.

One thing I know for sure about next season, if there is a next season, everyone else WILL be a lot better. As good as this season was, next year is sure to be promising as well for fans of the game. Can't wait to see the possible growth in every team and player in the NBA after the summer; including LeBron.

Jokes I've heard so far (just 3):

- Before the game, a guy asks LeBron for a buck to buy a beer. LeBron give him 75 cents and says 'Sorry, bro, I don't have a 4th quarter.'

- Today is National LeBron day; everyone can check out of work 12 minutes early.

- LeBron? LeBron James? Hmmmm... never heard that name before. Just... doesn't have a ring to it.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all got any more one liners? These are the only 3 I've heard so far.

- Before the game, a guy asks LeBron for a buck to buy a beer. LeBron give him 75 cents and says 'Sorry, bro, I don't have a 4th quarter.'

- Today is National LeBron day; everyone can check out of work 12 minutes early.

- LeBron? LeBron James? Hmmmm... never heard that name before. Just... doesn't have a ring to it.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif
laugh.gif

lebron didn't go to college cause he doesnt show up for finals. 

apple is coming out with a lebron james edition of the iphone. it only vibrates cause it comes with no rings.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif
laugh.gif

lebron didn't go to college cause he doesnt show up for finals. 

apple is coming out with a lebron james edition of the iphone. it only vibrates cause it comes with no rings.

Back
Top Bottom