THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

looks like they used nice materials, but the hints that i've seen don't appeal to me.

I'm SURE there are some legit pics out there...

I've seen a couple colorways of these. Y'all won't be disappointed.

MaZe

And 5 out of the 50 colorways will br GR
smh.gif

in that second photo, is that a carbon fiber weaved forefoot upper element? it sounds good in theory but looks to be out of place just plastered onto the side.

I could be wrong though

If these are anywhere near as attractive as the VIIs, I might cop. BTW, the VIIs were my first pair of Lebrons.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I hope they have Air Max in the heel, Zoom in the forefoot. Some flywire and a little bit of Foamposite for durabilty.
Haha, sheesh that would be insane!
Not to mention expensive!

That shoe would be ridiculous and not in a good way. Flywire to make it light, but Posite would make it heavy its just things that don't necessarily go together.

im really anticipating this after seeing what they did with the VIIs,  hopefully nothing keeps me from coppin

Originally Posted by ErictheWindow

i knew they were comin out with a lebron viii

lmao a ******ed zebra with 3 legs and a drinking problem could have foreseen the release of the lebron VIII

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by ErictheWindow

i knew they were comin out with a lebron viii

lmao a ******ed zebra with 3 legs and a drinking problem could have foreseen the release of the lebron VIII
roll.gif
lol!  i hope that original comment was a joke.  either way it made me laugh.

I hope you're not saying the AMVIIs look like the KobeVs. Cuz if you are, you might wanna get your eyes checked bro lol

The big swoosh isn't so bad! Out of all the 7 of the main LJs ,only 2 of them had the HUGE swooshes (VIs & VIIs). The AZGs had a medium sized one =P

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^haha yes.

Here's some fakes on the soldier 4s. These are NICE. Definitely gotta keep an eye out for the release on these.
http://www.lebronshoesbox...-52.html?page=2&sort=20a

Agreed, those fake producers have been ridiculously on point haven't they...and a good way to sneak peeks at the 8s...cuz look at those damn soldier 4s!!!! They look freakishly good!
ohwell.gif
 They're definitely not hiding in basements anymore producing kicks...

im liking that they are using a cushlon midsole like the air max 2009. the phylon mixed with this 360 bag just didnt give it the same plush feel as the air max 2009.

So basically the Lebron VIII is gonna feel like the Air Max 2009?

Why cant they just got to a heel Air Max/Zoom forefoot setup? Why has Nike abandoned this setup?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

So basically the Lebron VIII is gonna feel like the Air Max 2009?

Why cant they just got to a heel Air Max/Zoom forefoot setup? Why has Nike abandoned this setup?

true.. but i think that technology is so 90s. Jordan did it. Charles did it. Penny did it.

Its nice to see them try to build on the 360 air technology...its something new and refreshing to basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom