THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

So basically the Lebron VIII is gonna feel like the Air Max 2009?

Why cant they just got to a heel Air Max/Zoom forefoot setup? Why has Nike abandoned this setup?

Running and basketball shoes never feel similar. JP have tried to explain why the VII doesn't feel like the AM2009. Basically, he said we would kill ourselves on the court =).

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

So basically the Lebron VIII is gonna feel like the Air Max 2009?

Why cant they just got to a heel Air Max/Zoom forefoot setup? Why has Nike abandoned this setup?

true.. but i think that technology is so 90s. Jordan did it. Charles did it. Penny did it.

Its nice to see them try to build on the 360 air technology...its something new and refreshing to basketball shoes.

I feel like the 360 is a gimmick and its been done before they are just repackaging it....You think the Air Max Uptempo and the Total Foamposite Max are any different than the Lebron VII?

^ 2 totally different type of air bags. Ive played in both VIIs and Totals... you can definitely tell the difference.

but each their own... its just nice to see a line build around something other than zoom air.

Originally Posted by never wear them

anyone in the "know"..... Is there going to be an elastic band on the shoe?

mad.gif
I hope they're straps instead. Bands aren't kind to me.

The preview is looking pretty cool. If he stays I'll buy the Black/Crimson/White shoe.

Lebron, help me, help you.

I think my friend meant inside the tongue. My bad. Doubt they'll use the elastic band for the tongue, since it's looking like a mesh bootie.

So they already have certain colors slotted for release even though we don't know what team LeBron is going to?

good to see the swoosh isnt too big. the red air bad is a good look but it looks like the color placement is taken from the air jordan 11s

Originally Posted by swendro88

Those aren't blue and orange...

Yes but they are B-red.... CHI-town!???
happy.gif
would be nyyycce..

I gotta feeling these will turn out very nice, hopefully a championship ed. will be in order

don't be fooled by the colorway...all Lebron's first come out with a white/red/black CW...check for yourself. he could be staying in Cleveland but i sure hope he comes to NY
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CrazyK

don't be fooled by the colorway...all Lebron's first come out with a white/red/black CW...check for yourself. he could be staying in Cleveland but i sure hope he comes to NY
smile.gif

All this Chi talk, but anything less than 6 rings will be a disappointment..
1 or 2 in NY and he will be a savior! 

Pictures are too blurry to make judgement so far, but I hope its as good as the VII...or better.

Back
Top Bottom