THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by Pick Pocket 7

Thought I'd share a couple pictures from last night's game at LBJ's kids camp, enjoy

These have an Amare/ZL6 feel; not sure of tongue but I like the height/cut a lot
0ab15ae9a7a795cd616fa8a8dee7fa6d65f6fba.pjpg
5f235051ea09acd9af009037ccb96e6ca1cd371.pjpg

Non-flywire ZL8? Definitely look like work boots

From page 36.. Any more info on these? 

Nike Air Max LeBron VIII China Edition Design Concept
p_large_i5fL_7c1f00056ff55c41.jpg

p_large_3HZr_7ca5000563d05c3f.jpg

After I know the behind story and design concept of Nike Air Max LeBron VIII China Edition, I like it more than before!
I specially didn't sleep tonight and try to use google translate all info to you guys
http://translate.google.com/#

Wish u like this shoes more!
p_large_D2dK_7c17000064395c41.jpg

Oct 1st is China National Day holidays, Nike will launch a special Nike Air Max LeBron VIII Chinese Edition in the store as a gift to fans.
This pair of Nike Air Max LeBron VIII Note by the Chinese not to create pure white full leather, the whole body to be decorated with Chinese red, highlighting the elegant atmosphere of aristocratic style.

634306d7g9177f86eb6e4%26690.jpg

Lion is known as the East China is known, which, according to Chinese Feng Shui's theory, the white lions to resist the demons from the east to protect people's homes. Therefore, the ancient Chinese people often wear shoes with a white lion pattern to show auspicious.
Nike designers to join the Lions logo on the tongue, against all odds to create a white lion, a symbol of the new NBA season of LeBron James invincible blessing.
634306d7g917bd3e93898%26690.jpg

Another use of the heel at the unique elements of Chinese characteristics, the lion - lion statue.
In modern China, the lion is the lion is a common form of artistic expression, it was considered the patron saint of the lions with a strong force, the general will of its standing in the palace, temples and tombs door.
This form of inheritance so far, with the lion statues guarding the doors to be seen everywhere in China.
Nike Air Max LeBron VIII Do not China that is designed for injection will be followed by the Department, both meaning the stone lions protect and keep LeBron as a King level in NBA and also to wish LeBron invincible in the new NBA season.
This element also used in the sole, put the basketball on top of lion's claws, full of strength and domineering.
5b1e294fg917c256e98b3%26690.jpg

5b1e294fg917c02d99242%26690.jpg

^ Thanks all!
i know it's hard to understand those "Google Translate" English
Special thanks http://t.sina.com.cn/n/NikeBasketball & http://t.sina.com.cn/nancyyoyo
for sharing all great info!

When i see u guys enjoy it, I'm so happy.
I will try my best to find out more info even so sleepy (2:50am in HK)) now.
Hope all LeBron fans will like LeBorn 8 after seeing below photos

JP & Nikebasketball design team
Thanks for bringing us so much excitment!

5b1e294fg917bbb5e84e2%26690.jpg

5b1e294fg917bbf9143f7%26690.jpg

5b1e294fg917bc8c42b6a%26690.jpg

82 regualr season games!
5b1e294fg917bc23286fb%26690.jpg

Don't forget Nike Air Max LeBron VIII Designer, Jason Petrie!
Jason%20at%20desk.jpg

5b1e294fg74f2c47fe96e%26690.jpg

Man the pics look great...I cant wait. And the thought of a Miami Vice colorway is crazy, i hope they do something special

This is actually a great looking shoe. I would buy it most def if I still liked Lebron. Heck I would have got at least 2-4 pair. They are still tempting but Lebron is such a Le-Deche.

Wow, those pics make the shoe look amazing
pimp.gif

I'm almost definitely gonna cop the black/red pair if they look that good in person

The shoe is cool in person.

There are certain parts of the shoe that just look ugh.
But if you just look at em at a side angle, they're
pimp.gif

For those who have tried these on does the air feel any different then on the vii or about the same?

And so it officially happened. We are now in Stage 3 of the 5 Stage Lebron Signature Shoe Acceptance Cycle.

Stage 1: Everybody is wondering what it's going to look like...usually accompanied by a shaded profile of the shoe that shows the overall outline but not the details.

Stage 2: The sample picture is finally released and EVERYBODY hates the shoe. Complaints are abound in this stage.

Stage 3: (Current stage) Final release pictures are released, the Chinas are revealed, marketing campaign starts up...everybody is getting hyped, and all of a sudden the shoe is universally loved.

Stage 4: People not in a House of Hoops city complains that all the good colorways aren't a General Release, and the resellers start to flood Ebay with the exclusives. At least someone will be warned or banned for advertising shoes for sale in an improper manner.

Stage 5: People start to fill in the gaps of their collection and look forward to the Soldiers/Post Season versions...The Lows make a brief appearance, then it's time for summer and the wait for the next year version.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by Pick Pocket 7

Thought I'd share a couple pictures from last night's game at LBJ's kids camp, enjoy

These have an Amare/ZL6 feel; not sure of tongue but I like the height/cut a lot
0ab15ae9a7a795cd616fa8a8dee7fa6d65f6fba.pjpg

Non-flywire ZL8? Definitely look like work boots

From page 36.. Any more info on these? 
http://counterkicks.com/2...-360-bb-low-summer-2011/
Look @ the VII's in the background
mad.gif

is that the XI inspired VII?

i may be trippin

Originally Posted by Blue0230

I wonder how ashy that nubuck is going to get...

Shouldn't be that bad if you just wearing them to chill in. But if you gonna hoop in them and are on a court that isn't all the way clean then it's going to be a problem.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

And so it officially happened. We are now in Stage 3 of the 5 Stage Lebron Signature Shoe Acceptance Cycle.

Stage 1: Everybody is wondering what it's going to look like...usually accompanied by a shaded profile of the shoe that shows the overall outline but not the details.

Stage 2: The sample picture is finally released and EVERYBODY hates the shoe. Complaints are abound in this stage.

Stage 3: (Current stage) Final release pictures are released, the Chinas are revealed, marketing campaign starts up...everybody is getting hyped, and all of a sudden the shoe is universally loved.

Stage 4: People not in a House of Hoops city complains that all the good colorways aren't a General Release, and the resellers start to flood Ebay with the exclusives. At least someone will be warned or banned for advertising shoes for sale in an improper manner.

Stage 5: People start to fill in the gaps of their collection and look forward to the Soldiers/Post Season versions...The Lows make a brief appearance, then it's time for summer and the wait for the next year version.
HAHA You beat me to it!!!! I was reading everyone's comments and they all went 180. The shoe is now loved..Those Chinas look
pimp.gif
hope that tongue stays the some.

china's look nice.. somehow the suede part on the earlier samples didnt look that good, made the shoe really cheap. what do you expect though, final versions always look best.

Back
Top Bottom