Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

andfattoo wrote:
^even with all the white?

hell yea..

And Royal, yea i was stunting before.. but hahahahah
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
.. you copping right?
Stage 3: (Current stage) Final release pictures are released, the Chinas are revealed, marketing campaign starts up...everybody is getting hyped, and all of a sudden the shoe is universally loved.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hhhmmmmm # 1  lets take a look at my prior post, I did complain and say we are getting alot of White shoes, NEVER ONCE did i say i didn't like em or never say i didn't like white shoes.
just been complaining we have been getting alot of White based colorways, it would be nice for a change.

2#. Who is hyped? and besides the same bron heads in this thread. who "universally" loves this shoe? its about the same bunch of heads posting about the china's, its either a love/hate shoe

I like it because of the better pics we got, Red is my fav color, and the speckled sole.

#3 I dont like the shoe because "its limited" just FYI
It's all good, just messing around yo.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

And so it officially happened. We are now in Stage 3 of the 5 Stage Lebron Signature Shoe Acceptance Cycle.

Stage 1: Everybody is wondering what it's going to look like...usually accompanied by a shaded profile of the shoe that shows the overall outline but not the details.

Stage 2: The sample picture is finally released and EVERYBODY hates the shoe. Complaints are abound in this stage.

Stage 3: (Current stage) Final release pictures are released, the Chinas are revealed, marketing campaign starts up...everybody is getting hyped, and all of a sudden the shoe is universally loved.

Stage 4: People not in a House of Hoops city complains that all the good colorways aren't a General Release, and the resellers start to flood Ebay with the exclusives. At least someone will be warned or banned for advertising shoes for sale in an improper manner.

Stage 5: People start to fill in the gaps of their collection and look forward to the Soldiers/Post Season versions...The Lows make a brief appearance, then it's time for summer and the wait for the next year version.
Genius, sir.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

First time I noticed the Lebron thread had more pages than the Kobe Thread.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kobe buzz aint on lebron level right now.. all media attention is on him basketball wise...

Thanks for the vid, good thing it wasn't in Mandarin.(I understand Cantonese). He was just describing the shoe. but the only thing that stood out was the meaning of 828. The shoe provides protection for the grueling 82 regular season games and its light enough to take him through the 28 playoff games. China is a must for me. The little bit of red gives it that color that it needs with all that white.

So any final word on whether or not the US version of the Chinas will have the stone lion or the reg Lebron lion.

Back
Top Bottom