THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

i guess I will be the first to say it.

no bueno. and before everyone jumps opn me because "it's only snippets" "it's blurred images" etc etc. I get the general idea of the shoe enough to say I am unimpressed. especially with the fact that the air max performance sucks for my style of play. again cw will be the only saving grace for this shoe and/or a zoom version later on and casually I can't see the ultra high cut appealing to anyone without jeans.

Ooooooooh look...........
another puzzle.............
(-_-) Yay.
We basically know what the damn sneaker looks like so let's see some colorways Nike mmmmkay?

I totally get a Air Max Muscle feeling from those pics.

159422_e36e69d7a9_l.jpg

you know whats gonna really suck this year, BP can't do any PS's for NT no more for the new Lebron's

my man would have already had a template done with a few colorways ready to make NT go crazy over...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by oneonenine

one thing to keep in mind, this pair is not a size 9.
it's alot smaller than that.

hmm I guess I play along... it's a kids size. so you're insinuating the mens sz will/could look different

but when did they start using air units on kids shoes?

you know whats gonna really suck this year, BP can't do any PS's for NT no more for the new Lebron's

my man would have already had a template done with a few colorways ready to make NT go crazy over...

jayzrdead is pretty good maybe he can give it a try
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

frown.gif
I feel you, but we gotta be happy for him. He's doing his thing in the industry now. Give it a few years, and maybe he can start impressing us with actual colorways he designed and not just photoshops.

When I see the diamond shape on the lace holes, it reminds me of this...

I think Lebron might be going to New Jersey.
laugh.gif

The VII isn't my favorite Lebron shoe..... but it's uncluttered, and in the right colorways it looks decent.

The VIII however is looking like its very cluttered. like they just added 'elements' to it until they felt it looks 'worth' 160.
If the right colorway comes along... yeah maybe. But right now, not getting my hopes up.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

tumbled leather
sick.gif

High cut

There'll probably be one or two durabuck or nubuck colorways,

Don't mind high cut in itself, but I *really* dislike hoops shoes that are much higher at the front than the back.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I totally get a Air Max Muscle feeling from those pics.

159422_e36e69d7a9_l.jpg

I just hope they don't have the same freakishly narrow last and super cramped toebox.

Back
Top Bottom