K Town Trash wrote:
nike_shox_bomber-400-400.jpg

BAM My head just exploded.

those bombers were 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i hope the viiis performs better than the bombers

Bombers were trash. They looked Miz/AWSOME\Miz but were the heaviest shoes ever. Wore them causally, and the front shox just fell off one day, after like a month. Bought them for $80, got a $140 voucher from Nike, not to bad 

These 8's look like 7's. Interesting because the Jordan 6 and 7 look similar also. The Lebron line from the begining has been distinct looking from 1-7. The 7 is now Lebrons best selling shoe, so Nike probably wants to keep it looking as similar to the 7 as possible. Like everybody else, I gotta reserve judgement until we see the final product.

P.S. I was a fan of those bombers, but since I wear a size 11, those shoes look HUGE on my feet. So no thanks.

THANK YOU CALIBA!
It may not LOOK better than the VII,but they look like they're built Ford tough.

Hopefully that's a GS size, because the shape is
sick.gif

And once again, I'm not a fan of the "Swoosh wrapping around the heel" look. I'm still holding out hope that they could look better in adult sizes though (assuming these are, in fact, kid's sizes).

Thanks for the pics Bruh, im not a fan of the Lebron line but i actually really like these...very clean

I hope the non-carbon fiber part won't be that suede like material on all of the shoes, it gets messed up too easy.
Other than that I'm feeling it.  I bet it is not as high as it looks: probably the dramatic diagonal from tongue to heel makes it seem higher. 

I always been a fan of lebron and his shoes, but his shoe line is getting boring and his game is being overly hyped.......................i will wait till these are 40 bucks at the outlets like lebron 1-7 were.

Back
Top Bottom