THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I think they're all talking about what cowards they are for joining forces, and how their kicks are WHACK compared to Kobe's.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, homie didn't come in here and say that.. lol

i own a couple of kobe kicks.. (2's and 4's) and you sound foolish sir.

I'm just playin....
laugh.gif

I LOVE Lebron's game, just disappointed he made the Miami decision.  (I was hoping for the Knicks or Bulls).  And the VIIIs are pretty disappointing though, things have gone downhill since the apex of the line, the IVs (which I have 2 pairs of.)

I've fall in love with the medial side. I other side is just plain and uninspiring. Some laser etching would've did it more justice.

C'mon ... are those the final release versions of the black white reds? They didn't even bother to do a logo change... 

Not really feeling those compared to the first either but they're not that bad

Now you know Fresh that we prolly gone see that MIA colorway...Before the VII it was always a black and red pair then a black and white pair...Even though both shoes have black white and red I wouldn't be surprised to see both of these shoes released.

Im feelin that 2nd pair a lot more...nice red outlines breaks up all the black. step in the right direction...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

MIAMI VICE CW please!!!!!

that would be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

yeah man let's just hope Nike comes with some Miami theme cw not just heat cw for ex maybe some Miami hurricane or dolphins cw something like the olive Jordan 5's idk let's see
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom