THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice info on the line.. everyone is a bron head now

think bout this what are the options.. kobe is getting old and his retiremnt is coming in 2 or 3 years... with jordan majority seem to be piss with the quality... then we got lebron he got a quality sneaker and he got alot more nba life left in them... so thats how those dice roll... what are other options really?? john wall went with reebook that was major.. kobe is like jordan got all the rings getting old.. then u got lebron he is like the new anfernee hardway got potential to be a winner,very very marketable and he plays basketball in florida.. all it is history repeating itself...

Lebron's Twitter:angry:rnorwood5 today, 2morrow through out Miami and in Nov across the US

So does that mean just the HOH or actual stores? My guess is just HOH. I'm starting to like these but just want to see them up close and see how they feel/look on my feet.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice info on the line.. everyone is a bron head now

think bout this what are the options.. kobe is getting old and his retiremnt is coming in 2 or 3 years... with jordan majority seem to be piss with the quality... then we got lebron he got a quality sneaker and he got alot more nba life left in them... so thats how those dice roll... what are other options really?? john wall went with reebook that was major.. kobe is like jordan got all the rings getting old.. then u got lebron he is like the new anfernee hardway got potential to be a winner,very very marketable and he plays basketball in florida.. all it is history repeating itself...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Kobe is not retiring in 2-3 years

well let me ask you this.. how many good years he got left in him then... i think this kobe last chance to win a championship just speaking from my heart LAKERS not winning a ring without phil jackson...so why kobe play when his finger banged up,knee banged up.. he can play another 10 years that dont mean he gonna relevant when we got new players coming in the league left and right i dont think kobe gonna be like mike and play when he know his skills aint there no more... i remember kobe crying when those Lakers was losing.. he clearly cant stomach losing.. 

The South Beaches wont be just HOH in November. A Champs near me, got the Red Carpets last year, found out today that they will be receiving the South Beaches as well.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

welcome2jungle wrote:
i guess bron bron saw everybody saying when he was gonna wear a pair.. limited or not its gonna be a race to get these.. i said it earlier in the thread these 8s was gonna be the sNeaker that took lebron to the next level in shoe history...

indifferent.gif
I still think these are the best LeBrons so far :

pimp.gif

NO DOUBT. 
smokin.gif

So does anyone know how limited the south beaches are going to be? Hopefully they aren't to limited cause I definitely won't pay more than retail for these....

got my pair early
smile.gif
but was only able to cop a sz 8 and I need a 13 hahaha. Miami is going bananas over these. The HOH was insane, so I didnt even bother. People have been out there since 5pm yesterday and Bron was supposed to come around 5pm today. Took off waayyyy before though. Found a spot in Carol City that was able to come through. Good luck people
2j31j5u.jpg

Congrats to those who scored the South Beach VIII's.

I learned my lesson from the Red Carpet VII adventures, so I'll be chillin' until they hit stores near me.

the south beeooches
grin.gif
 ...naw for real tho i like them, but i think i'll come back when we start talkn' bout the (blue/orange) release,im gunnin for those

Originally Posted by Steve212

I learned my lesson from the Red Carpet VII adventures, so I'll be chillin' until they hit stores near me.
what happen with those red carpet 7s i rememeber reading those where limited.. i know my area didnt get any

Co sign.  Shoes still look
pimp.gif
though!!!

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

what happen with those red carpet 7s i rememeber reading those where limited.. i know my area didnt get any

They were released in NYC as a Hyperstrike, then they dropped a couple weeks later at FTL's, Champs, FA's etc.  There were plenty to go around for those who wanted them, and some even lasted until the EA 50 sales happened. 

Bottomline, they werent as limited as they were hyped up to be.

Got my 2 pairs, will post pictures later, just got home from work.

Was there at midnight and had to work at 4 PM, so my girl had to step in for me, my brother got me my second pair, we were 13 and 14, respectively.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

welcome2jungle wrote:
i guess bron bron saw everybody saying when he was gonna wear a pair.. limited or not its gonna be a race to get these.. i said it earlier in the thread these 8s was gonna be the sNeaker that took lebron to the next level in shoe history...

indifferent.gif
I still think these are the best LeBrons so far :

pimp.gif
NO DOUBT. 
smokin.gif

zoom_lebron_generation_lebron_1_a.jpg

I disgres
pimp.gif

There will be a lot of these to go around there not limited

These are dropping everywhere in Nov

^You got any proof of that bruh? Not about them droppin in November but them releasing in an abundance.

I liked the SBs since I 1st seen them but now after watching that INSIDETHESNEAKERBOX video, I hella want a pair. That color is just too sweet to pass on.

at first i didnt like the south beach pair
but after that video
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
filthy dont think i could pull that off casually. will cop for ball though.

Back
Top Bottom