The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sz. 13 for me.......This is the first time a limited shoe took over a month to sell out...... I like it..give me more.
smokin.gif

1 size 9.5 for me. Man people who did all those codes I have no Idea how. **** took me forever and was just horrible.

Wonder how long 2k had this up there sleeve for and what made them add it into Next Gen systems only ( not complaining at all)

Ps4 - Nov 15th

XboxOne - Nov 22nd

Icysole blogged about someone who finished it i believe on Nov 30th.

before that person completed the promo ( i cant remember) Did 2k give out any info or did we find out ourself 

Wonder how long 2k had this up there sleeve for and what made them add it into Next Gen systems only ( not complaining at all)

Ps4 - Nov 15th

XboxOne - Nov 22nd

Icysole blogged about someone who finished it i believe on Nov 30th.

before that person completed the promo ( i cant remember) Did 2k give out any info or did we find out ourself 
I was 20 games in when the rules came out, I waited about a week later then actually went in on the game finishing on Dec 9th at midnight.

11 for me. Seems like most who really wanted this shoe were able to get it. Refreshing to see for once

Finished my 1st code on Dec. 8th, remember pulling long days thinking I had to hurry because they were going to sell out FAST!!! 

Some people will be very.disappointed come rd..... I mean it's.a collaboration between 2k and.nike afterall why would u expect wooden box n all dat? U think nike wouldn't bump the shipping price?!
The mvp didn't have a special packaging nor did the championships pack....
I wouldn't expect ananything special than a reg box n maybe a t shirt lol.... Limited to 2014 is prolly the cherry on top....
Time will tell

Some people will be very.disappointed come rd..... I mean it's.a collaboration between 2k and.nike afterall why would u expect wooden box n all dat? U think nike wouldn't bump the shipping price?!
I wouldn't expect ananything special than a reg box n maybe a t shirt lol.... Limited to 2014 is prolly the cherry on top....
Time will tell
FI were $250 and all you got was a lace lock, $225 probally some metal tip laces and thats as far as its going. 

i think thats what they are going for but chances are someone will leak it.

would be cool waiting for the first person to post pics which got me wondering.... anybody paid overnight ?
that would be crazy not knowing until you got them

I had a two day code but didn't use it, was afraid codes weren't allowed on these so I didn't bother

Time will tell

Some Pressure X came in a wooden box don't think they saw an increase. Also random orders from NDC got the special box and some NTers were surprised when they got that.

2k's part was probably implementing the code and Nike took the game's story and ran with it. So all packaging and stuff are on Nike's dime.

Last edited:
1 code a bum 7.5 which I been unhappy about for at least the last five posts... Smh.

But it was a terrible experience I don't wanna see 2k for the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom