The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
The financial analyst in me is coming out. Sorry, will continue to post about possible color combinations and other rumors

4 pairs - 9.5,10.5,12,13

The 10.5 is pending to someone but I don't know if I will accept the offer because pricing could change when we see the shoes..

Bored at work so -

Olivia: Hi, my name is Olivia. How may I help you?
shaw: Hello
shaw: I wanted to see when a preorder is scheduled to ship 
shaw: the item number is 650884-674
Olivia: I will be happy to check into this for you today.
shaw: also do you know when images will arrive for the product?
shaw: thanks
Olivia: You're welcome.
Olivia: The plan is to ship these in mid/late March. When the order ships out you will be sent an email with the tracking details, and we're hoping to have the image sent out then, if it is available.
shaw: so its not believed that we will see the image before the shoe ships?
shaw: Do you have any info on if it will come with anything special - like commemorative box or anything 
Olivia: I do not have any more information on this shoe, as far as if any other items are included. We still do not have it confirmed when the pictures will release, so I would recommend to watch your emails for the best updates.
Olivia: Do you have any other questions or concerns for me?
shaw: Thats all thanks

No ground breaking news I guess

I can't imagine them just sending them out without showing people what they look like, that would be crazy though

These only 2,014 pairs made these super super limited I'm thinking easy 1.5 to 3k and if what I Hurd About lebron signing the box is true forgetaboutit!!!

I can't imagine them just sending them out without showing people what they look like, that would be crazy though
i think thats what they are going for but chances are someone will leak it.

would be cool waiting for the first person to post pics which got me wondering.... anybody paid overnight ?

These only 2,014 pairs made these super super limited I'm thinking easy 1.5 to 3k and if what I Hurd About lebron signing the box is true forgetaboutit!!!
roll.gif

I think the guy with 50 codes can get into a lot trouble. The contest started the end of nov there is no way he could have played the game that many times. Chances are all the codes he has will be marked as fraudulent. Hope nobody bought from him ...

got 1 11.5 about a week and a half ago.. last time the servers went down though my player got deleted on the ps4. Players Name : Tracy McCloud a young T-Mac prodigy that made the right decision this time around and saved his knees with Nike

Sz. 13 for me.......This is the first time a limited shoe took over a month to sell out...... I like it..give me more. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom