The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say hypothetically speaking they have a jordan brand athlete etc Melo,CP3 on next years 2K cover and the shoes releasing are there respected models would they generate as much hype as the lebrons don't think they would but then again everything with a limited tag gets gobbled up these days.

Last edited:
Doubt they'll generate as much hype. CP3/Melo models aren't as popular as Lebron's. Combine that with the fact that if they do 2,015 pairs next year compared to 2,014 pairs this year, the supply is the same, but the demand is different between the two.

Now if 2K just said "First 100 to get a Jordan deal in 2K15 to get a signed CP3 shoe. And we're not doing anything else," then it's different. 

Don't forget about Blake being a jb guy or the xx9 being a possibility. Blake had a couple high value hyperdunks I think.

No the codes were around $300-400 and people like lchristy is why the sneaker game is messed up. And I hope you can't get any SB's for your 2k14's
You're right. The codes sold for around $300-$400. The price of the shoe included you're looking at around $540-$640. And I appreciate your encouraging words.

really? im the one saying anything when its guys like you that are creating rumors based off a 1 time thing? right.

im the one being realistic here. some of you guys see something happen 1 time and think its supposed to happen annually after that and you're reasoning just doesn't seem compelling enough for me to believe any of you vs what the current situation that makes these more of a 1 hit wonder instead of an annual release.

1. LeBron is the cover athlete for 2k and 2k doesn't usually have the same athlete repeat as its cover athlete so thinking another bron will drop next year seems like a reach. Another athlete, you say? It's certainly possible.
2. This code was only on the xbox one and ps4. Makes me feel like it was special for the launch of the new console versions.
3. Just because its successful doesn't mean nike needs it. 2014 pairs is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
4. Nike isn't really promoting this 2k thing. Feels like it was done as a courtesy to 2k and bron.

we were discussing what could happen next year because clearly this was successful and it will be bigger next year. you come in here trying to throw your weight around like you know anything at all, you know just as much as us. we cant discuss future thoughts?... get out of here go camp out in the outlet thread so you can post the stuff you come off on in the b/s forum.

The world is dying for some Joe Johnson, 2k15 inspired Super Fly 3's. Lets get this done Ronnie!
AM22.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb to say that people are on the right track/they have guessed correctly:

I did some research on Nike Color codes and what each number means and how they are used... This is what I found out:

Color codes are 3 digits (duh)

The first number is the primary color of the shoe (usually)

The second number is the color of the swoosh (usually)

The third number is the secondary color on the shoe (usually)

The style code on the 2k14 LeBron is 650884 and the color code is 674

(The info above was already mentioned by someone who chatted with a rep)

6=RED/7=YELLOW/4=BLUE  (The color codes don't always represent the same color, so this COULD be wrong)

This would mean that the primary color of the shoe is red, the swoosh is yellow, and the secondary color is blue

LeBron posted this shoe on instagram as we all know:

The color code matches the picture of the shoes almost exactly (red is primary color, swoosh is yellow, blue is secondary color)

Again, I'm not 100% sure but this is the closest picture out there that matches the color code.

EDIT:

Here is the chat session that I had with a Nike Rep

Last edited:
I said for the very beginning I think it will be those and if if is, I can only pray that I can sell them lol because they are ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom