The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys, you know those are the 2k14. Deep down your stomachs are bottoming out and hearts are dropping lol

On the flip side, imagine the cake you about to get for them things... collectors and IG stunters will be at your mercy

somebody insert a maniacal laughter gif

I'm going to go out on a limb to say that people are on the right track/they have guessed correctly:

I did some research on Nike Color codes and what each number means and how they are used... This is what I found out:

Color codes are 3 digits (duh)

The first number is the primary color of the shoe (usually)

The second number is the color of the swoosh (usually)

The third number is the secondary color on the shoe (usually)

The style code on the 2k14 LeBron is 650884 and the color code is 674

(The info above was already mentioned by someone who chatted with a rep)

6=RED/7=YELLOW/4=BLUE  (The color codes don't always represent the same color, so this COULD be wrong)

This would mean that the primary color of the shoe is red, the swoosh is yellow, and the secondary color is blue

LeBron posted this shoe on instagram as we all know:

The color code matches the picture of the shoes almost exactly (red is primary color, swoosh is yellow, blue is secondary color)

Again, I'm not 100% sure but this is the closest picture out there that matches the color code.

EDIT:

Here is the chat session that I had with a Nike Rep
Argument also has been made about the 674 color code matching the Kobe 8 YOTH color code, which also follows the primary, secondary, secondary color scheme mentioned. All signs pointing to these being the pair, but for now its all speculation until we see an official pic/get news from a reliable source. Hope it's not these though because to me, they're ugly. 

Red base, yellow swoosh and laces, blue lining/sole

Last edited:
only reason i'd be disappointed if those are them is because it takes the air outta the surprise of opening them without pics

C'mon guys, you know those are the 2k14. Deep down your stomachs are bottoming out and hearts are dropping lol

On the flip side, imagine the cake you about to get for them things... collectors and IG stunters will be at your mercy

somebody insert a maniacal laughter gif
^^^^this.

Personally, I think that the ones Lebron posted are our shoes at this point. They're hideous tbh, but what you'll be able to get for them will be some serious cash.

I have a dream. These will look ugly. Resellers try to flip for double retail. Fail and end up with an ugly shoes and -$216.

View media item 747212

Going by the speculation and chat /color code i made this...

im really just assuming they will look like the YOTD Kobes. im praying they arent those 1 of 1s :smh:

who knows, they should just release the pic shoe already since they're sold out.

i feel like there is some reseller out there that went and bought an xbox one/ps4 just so he could get these shoes and flip em

we were discussing what could happen next year because clearly this was successful and it will be bigger next year. you come in here trying to throw your weight around like you know anything at all, you know just as much as us. we cant discuss future thoughts?... get out of here go camp out in the outlet thread so you can post the stuff you come off on in the b/s forum.

sorry I don't agree with the shoe fantasies you guys are having. I mean, yea, the shoes were definitely successful. they were great. they were awesome.

.... wait. what? shoes haven't even been shipped, took a lot longer to sell out than we thought they would, and still haven't been seen but they were successful? and you are mad at me because im just telling people to wait and see vs confirming stuff based off of speculation? RIGHT. id also love to see what weight ive been throwing around. there is a difference between throwing your "title" around and contributing and commenting based off of experience.

and your comment about the outlet stuff really shows how much you know. at least make valid points if you are going to come at someone.

Last edited:
Lol I don't get all of the hate for the "1 of 1" pair. I like them and I think they are light years better than any "YOTH Kobe" inspired color way(I'm referring to that deep red color). And for a shoe like this, I think it is a benefit to have some wacky corky color way that can't be replicated via ID. I mean it's a video game shoe at the end of the day.

I think the disappoint around the 1 of 1s if it does turn out to be them, is that Bron posted a pic of them months ago and they aren't/wouldn't be secret lol

Last edited:
Lol I don't get all of the hate for the "1 of 1" pair. I like them and I think they are light years better than any "YOTH Kobe" inspired color way(I'm referring to that deep red color). And for a shoe like this, I think it is a benefit to have some wacky corky color way that can't be replicated via ID. I mean it's a video game shoe at the end of the day.

I think the disappoint around the 1 of 1s if it does turn out to be them, is that Bron posted a pic of them months ago and they aren't/wouldn't be secret lol

im thinking its those too. we never really got good shots of the shoe.

Im not even getting a pair of these (Couldn't qualify in England :smh:) but I know it won't be the 1 of 1 pair,
I think it will be more closer to the above picture

Last edited:

we were discussing what could happen next year because clearly this was successful and it will be bigger next year. you come in here trying to throw your weight around like you know anything at all, you know just as much as us. we cant discuss future thoughts?... get out of here go camp out in the outlet thread so you can post the stuff you come off on in the b/s forum.
sorry I don't agree with the shoe fantasies you guys are having. I mean, yea, the shoes were definitely successful. they were great. they were awesome.

.... wait. what? shoes haven't even been shipped, took a lot longer to sell out than we thought they would, and still haven't been seen but they were successful? and you are mad at me because im just telling people to wait and see vs confirming stuff based off of speculation? RIGHT. id also love to see what weight ive been throwing around. there is a difference between throwing your "title" around and contributing and commenting based off of experience.

and your comment about the outlet stuff really shows how much you know. at least make valid points if you are going to come at someone.
I just remembered why I stayed off NT for months. The past two pages have been full of dumb. Feel bad for BigJ for having to actually validate these dummies.  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Theres a lot of hate for those "1 of 1"'s, if those are them, fine! Still an exclusive. The meaning behind them and the exclusivity is going to trump looks for me. Don't see myself selling, maybe a trade & money towards HWC 7's or MVP X's and that's a stretch

I doubt those will be the 2K's... LeBron has a ton of 1 of 1 shoes made specifically for him. I really think that's just another pair made specifically for him and not the 2K's.

He only wore them once to the 11 | 11 event. An event that had nothing to do with 2K.....

so lebron posts a pair of shoes months ago at the lebron experience event... calls them 1 of 1.. which means there is only ONE in the world.. and for some reason you guys think its the 2k14 shoes because the color code matches?  

1 of 1 doesnt mean 1 of 2015... just sayin

and if by some pure amount of laziness those are them, I will flip both pairs I got.. lmao

I just hope one day I get on here and someone has some solid information. I understand the hype in everyone's head believe me.. . But arguing and speculating madness is all I get everyday IMO (still entertainment)

I just hope one day I get on here and someone has some solid information. I understand the hype in everyone's head believe me.. . But arguing and speculating madness is all I get everyday IMO (still entertainment)
never step into the yeezy thread then.

Lets say:

The 2k14s are a new, random colorway. If you don't like how it looks, you think "god damnit, this colorway sucks, Nike made me fork out cash blind and screwed me."

The 2k14s are the 1 of 1 pair. If you don't like how it looks, you might still think "these are hideous. But these are the 1 of 1s!"

I think it makes sense because I'm not sure how else Nike can cover their ***. They just got 2014 people to drop almost three hundred BLIND... there is going to be backlash from people who don't like what they get, even if they should've known what they were doing. Giving them some "exclusive" they've already seen from Lebron might alleviate some of that.

how are we having shoe fantasies?
clearly the sneaker wasnt promoted at all only people who bought the game and actually pay attention to sneakers know whats is going on.
once the shoe drops and people see the it and realize theres only 2014 pairs they hype will get there, but right now no one knows.

so you go through all the pages respond to everything and ignore this? we were right.
View media item 747751
you think next years shoe wont be bigger and more hyped?
no matter what the shoe is its gonna be way harder to obtain and they will go way faster.
more people will have next gen systems and more people will be checking for the shoe.

we can speculate fam all we want, thats what message boards are for...

the weight i was talking about was blatantly coming off like an ******* and talking down to someone because you a mod. which i really care less about. some of these dudes might respect you because you can delete posts but i dont.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom