The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most repetitive thread ever, I keep thinking there are pics up since the thread keeps moving but that's not the case. Smh @ me when pics are finally up I'm out

I just thought you were joking about them ending up on some clearance rack at a nike outlet  that is literally laugh out loud funny and would never happen ever. If anything nike would list the sizes online at nike.com and not tell anyone just like it was a re stock and they would disappear in seconds.

WOW...

I just thought you were joking about them ending up on some clearance rack at a nike outlet  that is literally laugh out loud funny and would never happen ever. If anything nike would list the sizes online at nike.com and not tell anyone just like it was a re stock and they would disappear in seconds.

WOW...
I am not certain but I believe Nike has set a precedent for doing this in the past with other limited releases that either had returns, cancellations, or similar. I will take BigJs word on it, he has been around long enough to know what is up.

And I do not think they got put to clearance. They were just funneled to different outlets. Hell, weren't the KD IV Galaxy's sent to outlets?

WOW...
Loud and wrong?
Nike clearance stores get all types of stupid heat regularly. Do you know one in California had the spark kobe 8s recently for 79.99? Do you know yeezys, corks, titanium xx3s, MVP and what the lebrons hit outlets too?
Do you know nike release the anthony davis black history month hyperposites at an outlet too? Everything hits outlets. Especially clearance outlets.

I said clearance vs a regular outlets because clearance outlets are usually the ones that get scattered sizes not full size runs and it's very possible that there won't be full size runs of cancelled orders.

Your statement is completely ignorant. Please be knowledgable before speaking.

Last edited:
crazy stuff ends up at outlets. lebron champ pack was at outlets so i would say its not crazy to think these could too.

I can tell you that our nike outlet in Waterloo NY gets nothing.
not everything makes it to the shelves...
wink.gif

Could you imagine being at an outlet or clearance store and seeing kobe 8 sparks or yeezys? I might have a heart attack lol

Could you imagine being at an outlet or clearance store and seeing kobe 8 sparks or yeezys? I might have a heart attack lol

I shed thug tears when I heard. Only a couple pairs tho. Probably didn't hit the floor.

Last edited:
dude your something else! now I am ignorant? I am supposed to take big J's word because your a nike talk admin. show me some proof of those shoes actually on the shelf instead of just running your mouth which you do alot and are quite disrespectful on here and again you did not name one shoe that was from a contest... did paranormans end up on clearance? smart ***

you are ignorant and I haven't read one uplifting or knowledgeable thing you have posted! learn some respect!

We talking about lebrons though?! Lebrons?! Who cares where they end up if your one of the 2014 people.. Lol it's not that serious..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom