The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the cry babies degrading the thread... all that's left to do is speculate deal with it! as far as the LeBron ig 1of1 pic... umm nike would def. make more pairs... nothing is sacred to nike if you think just because bron put 1of1 theres no way ots that shoe than you clearly no nothing about nike! not saying it is that shoe but I would not be surprised one bit if it was and frankly I hope it is! that is the sickest xi by far and with ease if it had the word south beach in it kids would be salivating!

I love all the cry babies degrading the thread... all that's left to do is speculate deal with it! as far as the LeBron ig 1of1 pic... umm nike would def. make more pairs... nothing is sacred to nike if you think just because bron put 1of1 theres no way ots that shoe than you clearly no nothing about nike! not saying it is that shoe but I would not be surprised one bit if it was and frankly I hope it is! that is the sickest xi by far and with ease if it had the word south beach in it kids would be salivating!
Your absolutely right but them 1 of 1 is garbage IMO

People are upset about speculation...on a message board.

Ok.

Also, there have been shoes that have started as "1 of 1"s but have gone into production as GRs down the road.
Could be those shoes Bron posted with 2K branding, technically still making his pair "1 of 1".

Not lending credence to the opinion that those might be the 2k14s, but no one here KNOWS anything so ruling certain things out without a basis to, is silly.

im just curious was there any "official" info that there would only be 2014 pairs

roll.gif
roll.gif

how long did it take people to do this in the game? Is it a long time commitment for people who are just average at the game?

how long did it take people to do this in the game? Is it a long time commitment for people who are just average at the game?

Took me 2 days playing on 6 minute quarters at 80% game speed. After the All Star Game I fouled out immediately every game scoring 0 points which sped up the process a lot. You do know the shoes are sold out right?

Took me 2 days playing on 6 minute quarters at 80% game speed. After the All Star Game I fouled out immediately every game scoring 0 points which sped up the process a lot. You do know the shoes are sold out right?
yeah i know they're sold out. I wasn't really trying because I haven't had an NBA game since NBA Street... 

Just wondering if it took people a long time or not. I didn't know you could play 6 min quarters or adjust the game speed, will have to try that out because its kinda boring at the beginning.

So, anyone have any idea how nike is going to handle the pairs left over because you know theres gotta be a few people who won't have the $ in their accounts when the charge finally goes through.

Guess it will go to whoever enter the code n copp... Since people were still getting code after they sold out...

So, anyone have any idea how nike is going to handle the pairs left over because you know theres gotta be a few people who won't have the $ in their accounts when the charge finally goes through.

If it is a handful amount maybe do it in one of there restocks or at one of there outlets. More likely an outlet.

Man my opinion of the XI has grown. Even thinking about iDing a pair.

If it is a handful amount maybe do it in one of there restocks or at one of there outlets. More likely an outlet.

Man my opinion of the XI has grown. Even thinking about iDing a pair.

I honestly think they would get sent to a clearance outlet if they don't ship to the customer. Ive had nike ship stuff to me and bill me later due to a. my paypal being limited before they officially billed me and b. my credit card expiring before they officially billed me.

i know that theyll call you if your payment doesntc lear to try to fix things up before they ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom