The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea these definitely fit TTS. Kings Pride was definitely too big in a 15. That 14 fits like a glove. And the cushioning is great on these. Will probably only grab two pairs these and a custom iD pair

Dude did you not read the first sentence in the body of that email? There have been some stretches in this thread but that takes the cake...

Yea these definitely fit TTS. Kings Pride was definitely too big in a 15. That 14 fits like a glove. And the cushioning is great on these. Will probably only grab two pairs these and a custom iD pair

it all depends on the wearer. there are a ton of people that go 1/2 size up according to the regular bron thread. that includes me tho these are definitely way more forgiving in my true size (9.5) than the LeBron 8 & 9 and are closer to the fit of the 10. you big feet dudes don't have the luxury of the 1/2 size unfortunately.

I wear sz11 in Jordan's and most Nike's and I went with sz12 on all my Lebron 9's. I kept that up on the Lebron 11's and have been fine.

-Matt

I can fit in anything from a 9.5-10.5 in the LJ XI. The 9.5 is really tight in the toebox, 10 is a little tight in the toebox, and the 10.5 is comfortable but long in the toebox. I choose to go with the 10.5 for comfort out of the box. To me the toe box is the only thing that changed as I went up in size though. No foot movement for me. I even tried on a 11 for the heck of it and my foot barely moved in it. I wear a 10 in the X and basically every other nike/JB shoe

Last edited:
Well if they are free then dude that got 100 something pair is going to be the happiest person in the sneaker game...IF he actually got 100 pair.

When I'm having a bad day I check this thread to remind myself that I'm doing all right lol...

When I'm having a bad day I check this thread to remind myself that I'm doing all right lol...
laugh.gif

it all depends on the wearer. there are a ton of people that go 1/2 size up according to the regular bron thread. that includes me tho these are definitely way more forgiving in my true size (9.5) than the LeBron 8 & 9 and are closer to the fit of the 10. you big feet dudes don't have the luxury of the 1/2 size unfortunately.

Yea you are right. Us big footers have to error on slightly two small or slightly two big. Since creasing isn't usually an issue with Brons, I typically go for the 15. But for some reason, these (8s and 7s) the 14 is a great fit. Now 10s and 9s is a different story.

Yupp. Love 12.5 I tried on of the Terracotta's but I had to order 13's in Forging Iron and these because no 12.5 was made.

Hey just seen this n wanted to throw mines in here as well...i got a size 10.5...finallt NT gets a good amount of a limited shoe haha...see how much easier it can be without bots n early links

super noob question, ive been playing 2k14 since it came out, got the code for the lebrons and everything but for some reason i cannot figure out how to change shoes in myplayer mode. my guy is still rocking the default 2k14 shoes? how do i change them? i tried changing them in mylocker but that still doesnt work for some reason. any info would be appreciated.

Yo
super noob question, ive been playing 2k14 since it came out, got the code for the lebrons and everything but for some reason i cannot figure out how to change shoes in myplayer mode. my guy is still rocking the default 2k14 shoes? how do i change them? i tried changing them in mylocker but that still doesnt work for some reason. any info would be appreciated.
u

Go to "champs store" and move few pages to footwear.
Select the shoes you want and purchase. Since you got a nike deal, all the nike shoes should be free.
then go to "my locker" and select what shoes you want your player to have on "game day" and on off-court.

hope this helps.

Go to "champs store" and move few pages to footwear.
Select the shoes you want and purchase. Since you got a nike deal, all the nike shoes should be free.
then go to "my locker" and select what shoes you want your player to have on "game day" and on off-court.

hope this helps.

thanks for the reply but I have been trying that and it seems like its not saving. also, I do have the Nike contract and its still telling me I have to buy the shoes?

the other thing is, when I go into "The Park", my players rating is a 25. in "myplayer mode" my guy is a 93 rating? maybe i didnt download the last update? was a patch released recently??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom