The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. Did anyone continue playing the season after they got the code? I instantly stopped playing and I wonder who else did the same.
Instantly started playing GM mode. Got Rudy Gay and Rondo on the Knicks with Melo and Tyson... Pau coming off the bench..... 

If its those silver and pink joints....

Gonna be highly upset. I would actually take those yellow and pink south beach looking ones... the more I look at them.

I quit playing for a month, then I finished the season, won the championship, played against Jackson Ellis on a 1on1 game and lost.  That really bothered me too. 
mean.gif

Doesn't mean they won't leak. They probably just won't update your order with a picture. But you better stay off NT if you really want to be surprised.

that's probably exactly what will happen, they will get leaked but I don't think Nike will release pics until shoes are sent out, I couldn't imagine staying of NT for that long lol

I quit playing man, I cracked out in a week to get that code and I couldn't go back, really good game though the career mode is pretty cool.

Quick question. Did anyone continue playing the season after they got the code? I instantly stopped playing and I wonder who else did the same.

I stopped playing as well. Went to play my other games. I got tired of 2k lol. I wasn't having fun getting the code either as I was rushing and being a ball hog w/ my my player lol.

I stopped playing as well. Went to play my other games. I got tired of 2k lol. I wasn't having fun getting the code either as I was rushing and being a ball hog w/ my my player lol.
Me too kinda pisses me off now that i never got my code in time and my size 15 was last to sell out but finals and work slowed my progress down hell i still haven't signed with nike yet

question guys..i was wonderin how exactly does the shoe selling process work over ebay??? as far as you gettin the money before they get the shoe..etc etc

I stopped playing after my first season ended. A Creed is taking up the little spare time I have now.

Still racking up the free VC though. Have like 30k when I go back to playing. lol.

Might play as a post player to see how that goes.

I'm salty because I never purchased a Lebron XI before and I thought they ran small like the IX's did... but I just picked up the Kings Pride this weekend and they are TTS!!! So my 2K14 pair are going to be too big for me. Salty balls.

I'm salty because I never purchased a Lebron XI before and I thought they ran small like the IX's did... but I just picked up the Kings Pride this weekend and they are TTS!!! So my 2K14 pair are going to be too big for me. Salty balls.

you'll live. just wear thicker socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom