The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these were it, which they prob not. would u guys be happy or disappointed [
tumblr_msoj2sGlQg1ry4q0lo1_400.gif

i have to admit, its pretty impressive Nike has been able to keep these under wraps and were already 2 days away from March. I had to call up Nike to do a credit card change and the girl told me they are being shipped mid march. i cant remember the last release that dropped that didnt have leaked pics months before release let alone non prior to a couple weeks of the drop.

Those iPromise joints would be nice I guess. I just expect something grand and sweeping (Not able to be duplicated via NikeiD's).

i have to admit, its pretty impressive Nike has been able to keep these under wraps and were already 2 days away from March. I had to call up Nike to do a credit card change and the girl told me they are being shipped mid march. i cant remember the last release that dropped that didnt have leaked pics months before release let alone non prior to a couple weeks of the drop.

I agree. It is a bit mystic that Nike has keep the lid on these so tight. Keeps me hopeful that these shoes will be phenomenal. That waiting till shipment might actually come to pass. Mid March is literally around the corner.

so i called nike to ask about my coupon, and they said that i am good for now. If anything, just call back after they ship mid march to make sure the coupon went thru. The guy spoke to a supervisor and everything, so  FOR NOW it looks like I am good 
nthat.gif

it's amazing if they just arrive. i hope we are all blown away. starting to get excited. 

Just my speculation...at the very least it will be a colorway that is unable to be NikeiD'd. 

I think they know they have to make a great shoe here, since this is the 1st time and it required a lot of time and money for people to be able to purchase. 

Always remember guys
Yeezy 2 RO = 10,000
2K14 Lebron 11 = 2014
These shoes will most def be a banger...

Yeezy 2 RO = Hyped Up Overrated Red poop
2K14 Lebron 11 = unknown probably not worth the hassle but super limited and will be labeled hot anyway poop

PS - I'm tired of waiting and if they ain't some ring ceremonies or something really special I'm offing 'em and for the record I hate reselling/resellers :smh: .... and by that I mean dudes who have no interest in kicks at all but cop only to flip and charge real sneaker enthusiast up .....

Last edited:
so should I expect this to be shipped within a month or should I just forget about this till May?
because some said it will be out somewhere in March but I remember it saying 5-5-14 when I ordered.
Thanks in advance !!

and on the bright side: after wearing my KP for basketball, I don't think I will never get tempted to wear this on court :lol: I usually get tormented with the idea of owning shoes and not wearing them.

if anything this will be one of those shoes that I will occasionally take it out to cheer myself up :wink:

Last edited:
so should I expect this to be shipped within a month or should I just forget about this till May?
because some said it will be out somewhere in March but I remember it saying 5-5-14 when I ordered.
Thanks in advance !!

and on the bright side: after wearing my KP for basketball, I don't think I will never get tempted to wear this on court
laugh.gif
I usually get tormented with the idea of owning shoes and not wearing them.

if anything this will be one of those shoes that I will occasionally take it out to cheer myself up
wink.gif
Mid march

btw 2,014 pairs means nothing if the shoe is ugly. Theres samples way more limited just sitting on ebay for cheap.

Always remember guys
Yeezy 2 RO = 10,000
2K14 Lebron 11 = 2014
These shoes will most def be a banger...

That 10K on those RO is far from accurate. And like someone mentioned, the hype train of the yeezy is what's driving the numbers. These won't fetch anywhere close to those, nor am I expecting them too.

its bugged out how there haven't been any leaks yet

that gets me excited but i'm trying not to get hyped up and let down

If you are 2k sports you want these to be one of the sickest pairs. Imagine if these are super hot how well that game sells next year. I hope for those that got a pair they turn out to be as good as what your imaginations believe they could be

If you are 2k sports you want these to be one of the sickest pairs. Imagine if these are super hot how well that game sells next year. I hope for those that got a pair they turn out to be as good as what your imaginations believe they could be

honestly... next years sales wont be altered by this years shoe unless they announce another contest. this years sales probably got a boost tho.

According to people in the know and analytical data there seems to have been around 2,000 released. If Nike held any back for a "f-you" restock when Kanye drops his first Addidas shoe.

What they should do is theme the shoe around LeBron and his youth years. An ode to his playing video games as a kid, if you will. Come up with some sap story around him dreaming of one day making a video game cover. Then Color block the shoe reminiscent of something from his childhood of some sorts.

What they should do is theme the shoe around LeBron and his youth years. An ode to his playing video games as a kid, if you will. Come up with some sap story around him dreaming of one day making a video game cover. Then Color block the shoe reminiscent of something from his childhood of some sorts.

That actually sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom