The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know about y'all but I feel I deserve to know what these at least look like now lol.

I'm with you on this bro it's march now.. They need to stop playing games.

its already the 1st if they were gonna show us the shoes they would have already. 1st pic we are getting is from whoever ordered overnight shipping. 

I hope people tag the hell out of their pics when they get them in. Tired of all these sites cropping pics.

I agree it would be nice to see them but we ALL ordered them without seeing them and knowing there was a long wait. The complaining about it is pointless and annoying since we all knew what we signed up for in the beginning. With that being said, I'm glad we're into March and hopefully these get here soon.

If the shoe isn't awesome it's going to be even more disappointing now because of the way Nike has kept these under wraps

I really can't see these being a disappointment. I can't really think of a limited shoe that a majority of people found ugly.

Yea exactly why it would be disappointing if they are just plain and boring. Like just plain solid red with a yellow or gold swoosh. no patterns or anything special 
mean.gif

Limited shoe and is ugly?
Jb produced a few ugly VIIs.
MVP bron ix was turrible

I think u guys are reading way too far into things. Just because nike put the lid on the shoe doesn't mean that are hot. It's just u guys hyping it up.

Last edited:
MVP bron ix was turrible

I think u guys are reading way too far into things. Just because nike put the lid on the shoe doesn't mean that are hot. It's just u guys hyping it up.
Ugly 7s? I said limited Nike shoes that nobody wanted. 7s, are usually generally released, I think you're talking about the J2K pack? Those still go for a profittable amount, with all the hate on them (I personally don't like them). The MVP Pack 9s, elite or regular are still worth a pretty penny and you almost never see them around. I see the 10s a lot more.

What I'm just saying is, I don't think Nike would put in so much effort to keep a lid on things, for something that could potentially flop. They definitely monitor what people think of the shoe after they release and keep note of what things get hyped like crazy.

Last edited:

MVP bron ix was turrible

Ugly 7s? I said limited Nike shoes that nobody wanted. 7s, are usually generally released, I think you're talking about the J2K pack? Those still go for a profittable amount, with all the hate on them (I personally don't like them). The MVP Pack 9s, elite or regular are still worth a pretty penny and you almost never see them around. I see the 10s a lot more.

What I'm just saying is, I don't think Nike would put in so much effort to keep a lid on things, for something that could potentially flop. They definitely monitor what people think of the shoe after they release and keep note of what things get hyped like crazy.

i never said they weren't profitable. they still ugly.

I may be in the minority but seeing the new SB XI and that Blacked Out/Prism has my expectations really low for the 2k14.  I feel like I'm already in the beginning stages of the disappointment phase 
eyes.gif
  Not trashing those two, I just would have expected more.   I really hope they come through for all of the die-hards in here.

The shoe is not going to be as good as you think it is. The shoe isn't going to be as bad as other people want it to be (for whatever reason). The fanfare will probably fall in between the Kings Pride, ASG, and BHM. Really nice shoe but nothing revolutionary in design.

We aren't going to have a splash like the SB8. This shoe just will not have that appeal to the masses. I just want it to be cool because it is my first real limited shoe. I have never owned anything produced in the sub 3,000 pair range.

Stop making predictions talking bout , this shoe won't be as nice as we expect. Let's just wait. No1 knows how it look. For all we know they can be nice af. Nobody knows lol

Yup mind saying preparing to ship, but still hasn't charged to my card.

Last edited:
I have a feelling they're going to overnight these. Mine says the same "preparing to ship". It wouldn't surprise me since a couple of year ago when the cool grey 11's dropped they did overnight shipping on those.

I could see them leaking photos like a month before, but now it's too late if they're gonna ship the shoes soon so we might as well get the surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom