The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interesting to see Lebron break them out on court for a Qrt while they are being shipped out (whenever they decide to)

Or im waiting for him to post to IG

Last edited:
Did my weekly check in with Nike Chat to drive them more bat **** crazy... I kept it short and asked if there had been any further developments. She responded with "Are you a collector"? I said yeah, these will be my most limited shoes, blah blah. And she was like "you're going to love these, congratulations" AND we have no further information they should be shipped with an email around mid/late March. I really thought she was going to give up some details.

lets play a game, im bored at work
roll.gif
...................what day will these sneakers ship out? and see who gets closest, I have 3/14/14
nerd.gif

i chatted with a nike rep and she told me end of march - early april. I replied by asking why nike.com/2k14 stated mid march and she literally ignored me until the chat timed out for inactivity lol

inb4 someone says "i feel sorry for people who actually need help waiting in chat".

I ordered on 12/3...My 2 cents would be that Nike, since status has been updated to "prepared to ship", I have a feeling in which I could be totally wrong, but I feel that they will ship without notice. Meaning just like how any cell phone company ships new release product...ex would be new Iphone 6. Lets say release date is 3/7/14. The phones are shipped obviously before set release date, but put on hold by carrier to only deliver on set date. I would say everyone who ordered Lebron NBA 2k14's will all receive them on the same day. Nike will update tracking so you receive shoes that day they update.....like I said, Just a thought. I've never seen "prepared to ship" for 4 days & counting

12/11 and 12/23 and here I am....still waiting and checking this forum daily (good entertainment) I actually joined NT just for this 2k14 thread. Believe it or not this thread at one time was useful!!

The 16th is a sunday
Nike ships out sunday also but it doesnt matter cause icy doesnt know jack. 

all these people on twitter are thirsty for attention. You think if one of them had a pic of them they wouldnt leak it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom