The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my weekly check in with Nike Chat to drive them more bat **** crazy... I kept it short and asked if there had been any further developments. She responded with "Are you a collector"? I said yeah, these will be my most limited shoes, blah blah. And she was like "you're going to love these, congratulations" AND we have no further information they should be shipped with an email around mid/late March. I really thought she was going to give up some details.

Will have to wait and see [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I was planning on wearing them so as long as they aren't terrible looking or have 2K logos on them i'm fine with a normal colorway.

12/11 and 12/23 and here I am....still waiting and checking this forum daily (good entertainment) I actually joined NT just for this 2k14 thread. Believe it or not this thread at one time was useful!!

:lol:

believe it or not but NT was once filled with all useful shoe related threads. Not filled with garbage like it is today.

bring back the waiting period

How are some of you guys getting offers for these?  Like, where are you posting and what,  just a pic of the confirmation email?  Reason why I'm asking is cause I wanna trade for some DB 3's and I'm seeing hella pairs up on my local group.  Afraid I won't find any once these are in my hands.

Link had me
laugh.gif
i muted my **** before i opened it lol

Just chatted a nike rep again. He says there is not a set shipping date yet. He also said he "wishes he knew what they look like" and he "is starting to think it will be a secret until they ship" 

Maybe we won't be getting pictures.

Why do you guys really listen icy sole. he really be talking some bull.damn well he dont know how the 2k brons look

LOL at anybody believing anything iceysole says. He's just looking for attention and some people are giving it to him.

I've noticed a few hypebeast resellers have tweeted and posted that they have seen pics of the shoes and that they are ugly. Also, they don't have any pairs to resell. You do the math.

I talked to a dude on the Nike.com chat on Wednesday and he said that they will probably give more info next week and he said that theyll release pictures next week. I asked him how positive he was on picture release and he said 95%....I hope he isn't playing with my emotions tho!!!

i got inside info

lebron won't wear these. it's pretty easy making up stuff like some of these rumors lol.

Last edited:
For those of you who do not know the Lebron 2k14s won't ship until late April/early May. The rumors that they are shipping within the next few weeks are not true.

lol, this thread is really getting out of hand. I will be happy when it is all over, I have my pair, and everyone can stop pretending they have inside info or know someone who is cousins with a nike factory employee and told them that these look like this or that.

oh, btw 12/5 order date. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom