The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 727283
Best believe my email back to them just now was completely nasty. This is some bull.

I wonder if I'm only one who got a reply back so far about this issue. I provided plenty of proof to 2k.

I wonder if this is there excuse because they really have no clue what happend that night, I wasn't the only one this happend to so I know it can't be a problem on my end

**** did this happen to you on December 18? That same dude from 2k support emailed me the same thing.
Spent all that time and never got my code either!

I signed with nike. 4 games after that I still didn't get the code.. Am I missing something? I just got an offer from Gatorade too. I didn't get my code or design my own shoe

I got mine exactly 10 games after signing with Nike.

Working on my 2nd code... Currently on game 44. Been falling out before halftime the last 10 games since becoming starter. Trying to finish it up by tomorrow night

Heres an update of what they have left. Dang, I'm a 9.5/10, dont know what size I should chooose
I'm a 10-10.5 in these. Went to the store and a 9.5 was a tad tight, but doable and a 11 was long, but fit otherwise. I got lucky and got my code before the 9.5 sold out, and went with that. If it was gone I was just going to go with the size I thought would have the best resale.

Could you maybe fit in a 9 with out the insole? The insoles are massive in these. I took the 11 insole out at the store and it fit like a 13. So the 9 may work if you do that. Just a thought for you.

View media item 727283
Best believe my email back to them just now was completely nasty. This is some bull.

I wonder if I'm only one who got a reply back so far about this issue. I provided plenty of proof to 2k.

I wonder if this is there excuse because they really have no clue what happend that night, I wasn't the only one this happend to so I know it can't be a problem on my end

**** did this happen to you on December 18? That same dude from 2k support emailed me the same thing.
Spent all that time and never got my code either!

Ya man December 18th man this is deff some bull. All I got is pics I wish I would have videoed it. Dude keeps giving me the run around

View media item 729820View media item 729821
Like I already got my first and EVERYONE I talked to said they got the message from bron exactly after they designed the shoe. My dumbass started to play again in the playoffs a bit and than I said to myself dude Noway is the message gonna pop up I'm just wasting my time.

^^^ those aren't the 2k sports tho. we still don't know what they look like.

I'm a 10-10.5 in these. Went to the store and a 9.5 was a tad tight, but doable and a 11 was long, but fit otherwise. I got lucky and got my code before the 9.5 sold out, and went with that. If it was gone I was just going to go with the size I thought would have the best resale.

Could you maybe fit in a 9 with out the insole? The insoles are massive in these. I took the 11 insole out at the store and it fit like a 13. So the 9 may work if you do that. Just a thought for you.

it's not really an insole, it's basically the entire midsole of the shoe

def wouldn't recommend walking around without the insert

I wouldn't worry about sprite deal....
It's irrelevant to the nike deal...just
Make sure ur player's a 90 average.... N keep playing well n u ll unlock da code hopefully....
Started a new season yesterday.... Let's c if I finish on time... If not... I tried

trust me, id be more than happy with them being the shoe. I think they are more or less being labeled the lake summit colorway.
agreed bro, looks like they will be the SLH, dope shoe def cop for me

I should've listened to you about the 2K shoes, I know I am gonna be letdown by them after all that work, I never even thought about the color code until I saw it posted on here yesterday

trust me, id be more than happy with them being the shoe. I think they are more or less being labeled the lake summit colorway.
agreed bro, looks like they will be the SLH, dope shoe def cop for me

I should've listened to you about the 2K shoes, I know I am gonna be letdown by them after all that work, I never even thought about the color code until I saw it posted on here yesterday

I mean, at this point, it can be anything. the only thing we lose, if you got the code yourself, is the time we spent if the shoes are ugly. if its ugly, I pray its glow in the dark, with ice soles, and 3M so the beasts will consume them with the quickness :lol:

I mean, at this point, it can be anything. the only thing we lose, if you got the code yourself, is the time we spent if the shoes are ugly. if its ugly, I pray its glow in the dark, with ice soles, and 3M so the beasts will consume them with the quickness
laugh.gif
lol I know the only thing we really lose end of the day was time, but man that was really grueling playing that game in 5-7 hour stretches
laugh.gif

i'm with you, I hope its something I could flip or just a dope shoe I can rock and know I put in a lot of time to get

the extra 20 bucks does guarantee a lace lock though at least right? lol

Ya man December 18th man this is deff some bull. All I got is pics I wish I would have videoed it. Dude keeps giving me the run around

View media item 729820View media item 729821
Like I already got my first and EVERYONE I talked to said they got the message from bron exactly after they designed the shoe. My dumbass started to play again in the playoffs a bit and than I said to myself dude Noway is the message gonna pop up I'm just wasting my time.

Damn this is major BS. At least that was for your second code. This was for my first code. I'm currently on game 58trying to get a code. And now I see most sizes are out! I don't understand why can't see on their server I did everything I needed to. I'm sure they can see it.

Once I get home I'm gonna be doing the foul out method

damn sizes going quick guys, glad I got my code on Saturday and ordered Sunday morning because wow they are really starting to go now

as long as your a 90 got a B teammate grade do 6 min quarters and are starting I would do this, score like 20 pts just to get your rating up to a B before you foul out, I fouled out my last 10 games or so but I always scored in the first quarter and sometimes in the second then fouled out in the third or just before the half, but I made sure I got a B in the game before fouling out so my teammate grade wouldn't drop below a B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom