The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I have a question, I paid with paypal and obviously the money hasn't come out of my checking account yet because its a pending charge, but under the paypal details it says order experiation date is 4-5-14, these shoes won't ship out until May though right? so does that mean Paypal will cancel this pending payment before they ship the shoes? If so this could be a problem for me

guys I have a question, I paid with paypal and obviously the money hasn't come out of my checking account yet because its a pending charge, but under the paypal details it says order experiation date is 4-5-14, these shoes won't ship out until May though right? so does that mean Paypal will cancel this pending payment before they ship the shoes? If so this could be a problem for me
they will charge you again when they ship them.

The posts about not being able to use VC mid-season are just not true. I bought 80K about halfway through the season.

-Matt

@bigj505 I read your first post of this thread. I have a rating of 86 and grade B. I got a deal with nike and played 4 games i think. Will I still get the design my shoe and code? Or do I need a 90 rating

they will charge you again when they ship them.
oh ok cool, so this pending charge never really takes the money its just a pending charge right?

sorry I know this has been discussed before I am just a little confused on how this works

@bigj505 I read your first post of this thread. I have a rating of 86 and grade B. I got a deal with nike and played 4 games i think. Will I still get the design my shoe and code? Or do I need a 90 rating
you gotta get that 90 rating bro, can you buy VC and upgrade your guy? if not your gonna have to ball out to get some earned VC and then upgrade your guys rating

Need to be a 90

Anyone know when you will get charged for these?  I used paypal and the money didn't come out?  I'm guessing they pull it out right before they ship?  Better make sure all my account #'s stay the same between now and then lol

Anyone know when you will get charged for these?  I used paypal and the money didn't come out?  I'm guessing they pull it out right before they ship?  Better make sure all my account #'s stay the same between now and then lol
i'm wondering the same thing myself, I used paypal and used my checking account to fund it, now my account flucuates sometimes there's days when I have plenty of cash in there and some days where I dip below what I feel comfortable with but that's just life, I have my bonus coming in next check so I will be covered from that point on but I just hope they don't charge me a day when my checking account goes below the 237.88 I have a lot of bills being deducted from my account the next two weeks

Alright not sure if this means anything, but the guy on Instagram who posted the pic if the honeycomb lebrons had a style cod in the caption of one, and I decided to google it and a Chinese flight club article came up saying lebron xi 2k14 but it's a diff style code then the style code on the lebron product page for these so idk
GALLERY]

yeah can't be the same shoe the style number is different, trust me I wish they were it but I don't think they are

Yeah I don't think they are either but thought that was worth posting cuz it was from flight club lol
when I first saw the pics I was hyped like damn those are dope, but then I realized the style number on nike had YOTH similar color codes so that was a letdown

Holy crap people, what about that shoe DOESN'T scream SLH? The socks are out already, purple/teal, and honeycombs. 

Not the 2k14, LET IT GO.

Last edited:

Now I know I've heard from everyone in these threads that these reps know nothing....but for what it's worth

I'm in the same boat as you bro and you got me hella nervous now hahaha.  Hopefully we don't get screwed I would be at Nike's doorstep lol

I'm sure we'll be fine tho.  But I'm not sure if she's right about shipping date being March.

i'm wondering the same thing myself, I used paypal and used my checking account to fund it, now my account flucuates sometimes there's days when I have plenty of cash in there and some days where I dip below what I feel comfortable with but that's just life, I have my bonus coming in next check so I will be covered from that point on but I just hope they don't charge me a day when my checking account goes below the 237.88 I have a lot of bills being deducted from my account the next two weeks
Same here, minus the bonus lol.  I'm sure they have to have planned for this and we'll somehow be covered.  They should just take it out now would be so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom