The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you get scared if sizes sold? if the majority of people will flip the shoe when they get it? 

Sskarizm,thanks man... Yeah I went thru all that. It's going to have to be exchanged I'm just hoping most of that is saved to the cloud... If not I guess there are always worse things that could happen. I'll gladly take the first world problems...

About 13 more games until I get into the kitchen to make my shoes. Been waiting all day to get off work to play and come home to down 2k servers, surprising....SMH

This really sucks man. Didn't know I spent so much money. Can't afford the damn lebrons. Smh. Wasted all this time playing this game and can't even get the kicks now :smh:

This really sucks man. Didn't know I spent so much money. Can't afford the damn lebrons. Smh. Wasted all this time playing this game and can't even get the kicks now
mean.gif
They won't charge you till March gives you time to save up

They won't charge you till March gives you time to save up
Not true... the $ has to be in your account. It will not "charge" you until they ship, but they check your account for the $ and it will show as pending in your bank account

Not true... the $ has to be in your account. It will not "charge" you until they ship, but they check your account for the $ and it will show as pending in your bank account
Oh didn't know that. I always use PayPal which is connected to my bank but I also keep funds in there to

So.... If i use a credit card.. I have to have the total at all times?
I wouldn't think at all times, pry just when they check the account for funds after the initial purchase and then once they ship and they credit your account

Yeah i wouldn't wait...as soon as i got my codes i purchased them lol...but the offers i got for the codes were so tempting.....

Well... That's a rap for me! In so many words the Microsoft rep just told me I'm SOL as far as all my saved status. Whatever... Guess i should have went with ps4

Last edited:
Well... That's a rap for me! In so many words the Microsoft rep just told me I'm SOL as far as all my saved status. Whatever... Guess i should have went with ps4
That really sucks man. I messed myself out of getting these. Helping out a NTer fora good price though

Aw man I hope not. I'm just waiting to create my shoe already! I probably played 70 games at least. How long does it normally take after signing with Nike to create your shoe?

I'm trying to find out some exact sizes. I'm willing to pull an all nighted if i still have a shot at grabbing a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom