The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what bugged me out was when I entered the code I thought you had to include the dashes and it said invalid code or redeemed code and I was bugging out, thankfully I figured the dashes had to be taken out

Ahah now I'm greedy please. Ppl in here got 5+

I finished my 2n code on the 18th. If I wanted to be greedy i woulda went for more
I'm just being honest fam. Let it go, you're not getting the shoe. #ulostb

It's cool cause I know I wasn't the only one it happened to that early morning, so I know I'm not making **** up. Technically I am getting the shoe for my first code which was done the 8th. But thanks

dag people talking bout 5+ and I'm still working on my first code lmaoo

Last edited:
You know what bugged me out was when I entered the code I thought you had to include the dashes and it said invalid code or redeemed code and I was bugging out, thankfully I figured the dashes had to be taken out
haha same thing happened to me at first, only took me about a second to think to take the dashes out but that first second when I saw that I was extremely disheartened 

Whose cheating the system though wtf ? If you have a next gen system and time on your hands why not go for as much as possible. Cheating ahah what a joke you can't be serious right now

It's cool cause I know I wasn't the only one it happened to that early morning, so I know I'm not making **** up. Technically I am getting the shoe for my first code which was done the 8th. But thanks
No one said you were making anything up. But I bet you if you told Adam you were going for a second code he would retract your first order. 

"Nike reserves the right to deactivate access codes or ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected."

Last edited:

That's what I'm saying. If you already got one code, why are players cheating the system to get multiple codes? Some dudes don't even have one. SMH
How is anyone cheating the system by getting more than one code? People who got multiple codes put the time and effort into each one. Don't be salty cause others were more dedicated towards this than you were.

How is anyone cheating the system by getting more than one code? People who got multiple codes put the time and effort into each one. Don't be salty cause others were more dedicated towards this than you were.
I already got my code, I'm not even salty. 

On a side note... How come I can still only wear the ****** 2K shoes and not any other Nike?

-Matt

No one said you were making anything up. But I bet you if you told Adam you were going for a second code he would retract your first order. 

"Nike reserves the right to deactivate access codes or ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected."

I told him straight up I got one code already and he asked if I used a different 2k account and Gamertag.

How is that fraudulent activity ? Because I went for a second [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's what I'm saying. If you already got one code, why are players cheating the system to get multiple codes? Some dudes don't even have one. SMH
You can "SMH" or "be salty" or whatever Justin Bieber lingo you want to throw out here at me. Fact of the matter is that I put 20-25ish hours into a game and, like everyone else, expected a return on my investment in time. That return was the right to buy a pair of shoes.

I have 2 codes and put in equal amount of effort for those as well. I am not someone who is able to get all these super limited releases so I thought that these could be valued bargaining chips to get some higher end releases. I am sure others have their motives as well. But to think I "cheated the system" by legitimately obtaining codes is laughable

I told him straight up I got one code already and he asked if I used a different 2k account and Gamertag.

How is that fraudulent activity ? Because I went for a second [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why would you tell him that?

Why would you tell him that?

It don't matter it's not like I got my 2nd code any way.

They do not care if you get multiples as long as it's shipped to different address' and use different cards.

But I honestly told him because I knew what I should have expected after I went through it on my first process. It just don't make sense, I understand dude tried to be helpful but I seriously did everything I needed to do

Last edited:

You can "SMH" or "be salty" or whatever Justin Bieber lingo you want to throw out here at me. Fact of the matter is that I put 20-25ish hours into a game and, like everyone else, expected a return on my investment in time. That return was the right to buy a pair of shoes.

I have 2 codes and put in equal amount of effort for those as well. I am not someone who is able to get all these super limited releases so I thought that these could be valued bargaining chips to get some higher end releases. I am sure others have their motives as well. But to think I "cheated the system" by legitimately obtaining codes is laughable
Not arguing or against anyone putting in the time for multiple codes. However, playing the game doesn't give you the "right" to purchase the shoes, just the chance.  Nike clearly states that.  

Also notice Nike updated info on rules for the code with a new "Nike Access Code" page.  I'm getting the feeling this is gonna become more common.

Here's the new page

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/access-code/a_id/36565/p/3897

Let's be honest...Every single person, before and after the glitch, has received a code if they completed the simple tasks associated with the game. I understand the linguistics that dude and Nike is spitting out but there have been a handful of people this happened to, and it is not because Nike/2k randomly selected people to throw a code out to that played the game. It is because of a glitch in their system that they do not want to own up to, plain and simple.

With that said, only reason I am pissed is because it was implied that people with more than one code cheated. No matter how rudimentary the task of completion was within the game it still took time, effort, and in some people's cases money.

Don't imply I cheated when I followed the protocol and did my due diligence to complete the task.

Last edited:
On a side, non ranting note, it seems like Nike is going to be making a push to use these types of codes more often. I really hope they do because I am not sure if bots and early links could win over having a code. Seems like a plan to deter the people really cheating.

It sucks it came down to this knowingly I put my time and effort into it but it is what it is. Got my size 8 on lock and best of luck to ppl trying to grind it out so real quick !

I'll be back in here when photos get released

I have 2 codes and i have a question..i know they shoes have an estimated delivery date of 5/5/14 or sumthin like that..so can anyone tell me when exactly they will draw out the money from your account?? i wanna make sure i can have more n both accounts wel both they are ready to draw out..wouldn want to miss out on the deal because my bank accnt was low on cash..ppl got bills too lol damn

I have 2 codes and i have a question..i know they shoes have an estimated delivery date of 5/5/14 or sumthin like that..so can anyone tell me when exactly they will draw out the money from your account?? i wanna make sure i can have more n both accounts wel both they are ready to draw out..wouldn want to miss out on the deal because my bank accnt was low on cash..ppl got bills too lol damn
they put a hold on your account for the money right away, it will repost every 7 days according to the Nike rep I talked to but it seems to be funny with my bank account. None the less you have to have $ in your account right away and the ENTIRE pre order time until they ship

they put a hold on your account for the money right away, it will repost every 7 days according to the Nike rep I talked to but it seems to be funny with my bank account. None the less you have to have $ in your account right away and the ENTIRE pre order time until they ship
ok i see now, well that make sense. i figured that want to make sure u keep money in the account

On a serious note though.... What can justify paying retail on some mysterious LeBron xi without even knowing what they look like??
Damn nike ! Genious!

On a serious note though.... What can justify paying retail on some mysterious LeBron xi without even knowing what they look like??
Damn nike ! Genious!
Everyone who bought the shoe is a hypebeast or damn reseller. Myself included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom