The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just asked kiccz on IG if he was the one that made the rumor about the autograph and wooden box and he said...false. So there is still hope!

I am in different. I hope 2k never shows pics of the shoe and the first time we see it is after we unbox it. Everybody gets it on the same day. Would be a true surprise and fulfill the gaming nerd in me like a mario mystery box.
Agree completely. I'll be more than happy.

Not gonna be those. He uses #striveforgreatness for everything.
I honestly have no clue if these are them but there are lots of signs pointing to these being a definite possibility.

I'm glad it's finally over! Maybe they will release late March like the Nike rep told me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For $150 it sounds like he did help out another NT'er.  That is wayyyyy less than he could of sold it for and you gotta realize how much time was put into getting this.  I see no problem in selling it for $150 sounds like that other guy was probably extremely happy to get it for that cheap

Again, no issue with him selling the code. It's the American way. But to cloak it as "help"? I know eBay prices are crazy, but Local cats around my way were charging $100-200 for the code. Again, a decent deal but not "help". Clearly our interpretations of "help" are different, so we'll just agree to disagree :smile:

I honestly have no clue if these are them but there are lots of signs pointing to these being a definite possibility.

I'm glad it's finally over! Maybe they will release late March like the Nike rep told me :lol:

It can't be them! Soles no glow red!!! :lol:

Again, no issue with him selling the code. It's the American way. But to cloak it as "help"? I know eBay prices are crazy, but Local cats around my way were charging $100-200 for the code. Again, a decent deal but not "help". Clearly our interpretations of "help" are different, so we'll just agree to disagree
smile.gif

It can't be them! Soles no glow red!!!
laugh.gif

I'm glad it's finally over! Maybe they will release late March like the Nike rep told me :lol:

not saying you are wrong but what signs are pointing to these being the shoes? Only thing I see connecting them is the #striveforgreatness and he puts that on EVERYTHING. It is not like he wore those shoes to a specific 2k event, they were at the Miami experience. If we are going to consider these to be a true possibility then we need to consider those floral ones he wore a while back as well, same scenario

not saying you are wrong but what signs are pointing to these being the shoes? Only thing I see connecting them is the #striveforgreatness and he puts that on EVERYTHING. It is not like he wore those shoes to a specific 2k event, they were at the Miami experience. If we are going to consider these to be a true possibility then we need to consider those floral ones he wore a while back as well, same scenario

people are just reaching at this point. look at the last few pages and how many posts reference an instagram photo of someone posting that without doing any research.

bron typed striveforgreatness so it must be them......

Last edited:
I guess only because they could indeed be anything.  And someone on here mentioned how the last 3 digits of the style code matched the year of the horse, although these look like different colors for the most part.  Who knows I am just throwing it out there that a few people have now pointed to these as a possibility.  Gotta discuss something now that they have officially sold out!

Glad its over, part of me want's it to be those ugly multi color shoes just because I would not want to keep those haha, but I'm pretty sure it's something else.  Out of this thread until pics release.  Congrats to all that copped!

I have zero evidence or proof but I just think its that shoe. I think saying that he said striveforgreatness in the IG pic is reaching because like you guys said he says that all the time.

I just wish they would show us what were getting I really want to know

I think were going to be waiting weeks to see what the shoe actually is. Unless it is an official release from Nike or 2k I do not see how these could get leaked like all the other gr that falls in people's laps. Gotta remember these won't be hitting storefronts so theoretically the only who should get it are winners, Nike folk, lebron/FF

We are just assuming there will be a 2k logo because it was their promotion. No facts on anything for these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom