The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Person who made this actually mislead people because the only way you can get them was if your friend was your agent. I have a size13 paid for from december 5th . The funny thing is , people started hacking the codes the past few weeks. Not very fair to others but resellers make a way out of no way.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
same thing i was thinking 
laugh.gif

on page 1 it clearly states to NOT leave your friend agent 

and i highly doubt ppl were hacking the codes. I believe adam when he says 2500+ entries which sounds just about right

I'm at work right now so I don't know how up to date I can keep this list. If anyone else wants to help please feel free to do so.

1. jdavenp3 - 11.5, 11.5
2. Wsuhoops - 11
3. xxpizzo - 8
4. chiacrack - 11.5
5. sskarizm - 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5
6. ray1345 - 9, 9.5
7. bdrake823 - 11, 11
8. tyonenine - 8.5
9. jakepulvde - 11.5
10. CoolCraig - 13
11. Zero23 - 8.5
12. JwillJr - 11.5
13. GeNeRaTiOnZ - 12, 12
14. KillaCam847 - 7, 9
15. whiteymctighty - 10
16. FourOneZero - 14
17. Wayne141 - 10, 10, 13
18. Dr Bananaman - 11.5

Total - 28/2014 pairs

Last edited:
2 size 9 and a 8.5

Trade bait for Kobe Preludes and possibly Lebron ASG and BHM. I don't use a bot, raffles and RSVP/ATC services those nonsense so best believe I went in on these just in case.

Person who made this actually mislead people because the only way you can get them was if your friend was your agent. I have a size13 paid for from december 5th . The funny thing is , people started hacking the codes the past few weeks. Not very fair to others but resellers make a way out of no way.
Surprised they did not start earlier. Seems somewhat easy to achieve given their tech skills and past experience 

No wonder grabbing an 11.5 is tough on limited releases lol. A lot of 11.5s in here.. Repped to poster above for starting the list.. will be interesting to see the tally for those in here.

on page 1 it clearly states to NOT leave your friend agent 

and i highly doubt ppl were hacking the codes. I believe adam when he says 2500+ entries which sounds just about right
Some guy on twitter was pumping out a code every other hour. Its in the realm of possibility 

2 size 9 and a 8.5

Trade bait for Kobe Preludes and possibly Lebron ASG and BHM. I don't use a bot, raffles and RSVP/ATC services those nonsense so best believe I went in on these just in case.

same here, if I don't like the shoe I hope I can trade it or flip it for a Kobe Prelude

rep'd good idea on the list

I vary on 11 and 11.5 in these, went with the 11.5 so I can wear elite socks and still have room

surprised so many are going with 11.5 though myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom