The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered my second pair. First code came from a buddy who doesn't care about shoes but got his xbx1 day one.

Had them both shipped to the same place. Hope nike doesn't care.

I have 2 more friends who just started playing who don't care about shoes either.. I'll probably ask for theirs too. lol. By the time they get the requirements the shoes might be gone though. They won't be playing it as often as my first friend or I did.

It took me 91 games. Got to 90 and then got it two games later. Point guard who won reg season MVP.

Last edited:
If i were you I would just to be safe I would atleast try and drop 40 the next 20 or so games..by then you should b starteing..droppin major points like that is the quickest way to start and make sure your team chemistry is up..you should become a starter its worked for everyone else. If not i would say there might be some type of glitch up..i mean unless your playin behind someone who is allstar caliber??..durant or k.love??
Thanks man, nah I'm on the bucks... No k love or durant... I'm always the team leader in points assists rebounds and have been for quite a while... Hoping it's not a glitch and haven't wasted my time... I'd be pretty frustrated. I was kind if worried my handful of games might have screwed it up since I'd never played the 2k series and just started the career mode with not a single second of oractice... Like I said took me a few games but I catch on to things like this pretty quick. Anyway thanks again

Last edited:
Tried checking out just now and received and error code from NIKE. Luckily ,I refreshed the page and the order went through.

I just wonder when everything will end.

If it really is only 2014 then thats amaizng they lasted this long

If theyre doing it like fcfs by a certain date then it should cut off soon right?

What's a fair going price on a code? I want these but don't have a ps4/nba 2k14 or the patience at all

I just wonder when everything will end.

If it really is only 2014 then thats amaizng they lasted this long

If theyre doing it like fcfs by a certain date then it should cut off soon right?

My thoughts exactly.... I want this whole thing to come to end already and know I have a pair secured.

i'm only 30 games in and I plan on putting work in on it the next three days, if they end this contest before I get the code I am going to be so disappointed man

I'm starting my second career. I'm playing seriously and for fun. Trying to win 6th man/ROY. IDK about the code anymore, im signing with Jordan Brand this time.

i'm only 30 games in and I plan on putting work in on it the next three days, if they end this contest before I get the code I am going to be so disappointed man

the contest will last til october 2014 if im not mistaken. but the shoe will release March. which doesnt make sense.

the contest will last til october 2014 if im not mistaken. but the shoe will release March. which doesnt make sense.

Where did you see that it was lasting until Oct?

If the shoes release March.. I doubt the contest should go THAT long. Especially since they were advertising that there would only be 2014 pairs made.

Just ordered my second pair. First code came from a buddy who doesn't care about shoes but got his xbx1 day one.

Had them both shipped to the same place. Hope nike doesn't care.

I have 2 more friends who just started playing who don't care about shoes either.. I'll probably ask for theirs too. lol. By the time they get the requirements the shoes might be gone though. They won't be playing it as often as my first friend or I did.

It took me 91 games. Got to 90 and then got it two games later. Point guard who won reg season MVP.
I just spoke to a Nike rep on Nike.com and apparently it has to be a different credit card, different address, and different name. So I am waiting on their call back to change my 2nd order of the shoes. Just a heads up before anybody gets their 2nd order cancelled!

And now Nike is telling me they can't do anything about it since I exceeded the buyer's remorse period. WTF and its a pre-order how can they not just change shipping address?

I've played 3 games with a 91 overall averaging 41 points per game career high in points is 110 I'm a starter with 41 minutes and there's 6 games left in the season when will I get the access code?

And now Nike is telling me they can't do anything about it since I exceeded the buyer's remorse period. WTF and its a pre-order how can they not just change shipping address?

Sounds like there's a lot of pairs that's gonna get canceled :smh:

Oh.. Because they give you like 24 hours to make any changes huh?

Wow.. That's dumb.

Wow.. That's dumb.
Its not even 24 hours. She told me 30 minutes after placing an order. This is so stupid. Now only thing I can do is change the credit card/billing address and hope they don't catch the duplicate shipping address.

Wow.. That's dumb.

Its not even 24 hours. She told me 30 minutes after placing an order. This is so stupid. Now only thing I can do is change the credit card/billing address and hope they don't catch the duplicate shipping address.

We kinda warned about that earlier in the thread.
Don't all freak out and change your credit card stuff because it won't change the info in your order. It'll just cause more issues.

We kinda warned about that earlier in the thread.

Don't all freak out and change your credit card stuff because it won't change the info in your order. It'll just cause more issues.

Im sure glad i used a different address and billing info for my 2nd pair.

Yeah that is weird I plan on getting this done in a couple days tops but if they shut it down before then man I'll be bitter I just got my Xbox last week

Has anyone tried signing with Jordan or Signing with the bad agent?  Just curious to know what happens

Are they gonna cancel both or just the second one?

I just spoke to a Nike rep on Nike.com and apparently it has to be a different credit card, different address, and different name. So I am waiting on their call back to change my 2nd order of the shoes. Just a heads up before anybody gets their 2nd order cancelled!
I would be so annoyed if my 2nd order got cancelled. I used a different credit card, different shipping name, but same address. Please let this be a lie...

Just talked to a Nike Chat rep and he said there is no limit per person or per household. I can put up my chat receipt if everyone would like. I told him that I was my wife and we had ordered shoes on different accounts, different nike accounts, with different forms of payment, but sent to the same address and he said that it would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom