The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tempted to go for another 1... But the thought of having to go through the bs m like hell naw.... Even the music gt on my nerves.... smh

I got the sprite deal like maybe 6-8 games before my nike deal

For your teammate grade I tried to get at least a B or B+ in every game, just work on defense and passing to get that up, scoring helps but it seems like focusing on the other areas help

At game 64 finally signed with nike now just 10 more games to go and hopefully I'll actually get the code this time

rumored 2k14 lebron. apparently sizes are selling out so that could only mean they are made already.

could just be ANOTHER all star galaxy shoe 
mean.gif

Uh...these are kind of fire.

Would obviously prefer the What the Lebrons of course.  With that said, I'm certain these will just be a regular lebron with a 2K14 logo.  Why do people think that the previous pic (1 of 1) is the Lebron 11?  Curious where that rumor originated.

Can somebody tell me which sizes are sold out right now. I am aware of the 10,10.5,12.5,13.5,16 sold out. Thanks for the info, trying to have my info as accurate!

Yeah, I kinda feel like a douche for telling dude matter of factly that they were made to order. You never know with Nike. I hope my small theory that there was 2014 available of each size isn't true haha.
Yeah, I kinda feel like a douche for telling dude matter of factly that they were made to order. You never know with Nike. I hope my small theory that there was 2014 available of each size isn't true haha.

haha no one knew for sure. I did think it was weird that there was a 3rd size sold out at the time

If they are a wack shoe with a 2k14 logo on them I'm gonna be pissed lol way too much time devoted if they aren't a unique shoe

Also they were 220 not the 200 like the regular 11s mine came out to 237.88 which is a lot for a sneaker.

It's crazy that this contest only gave you the opportunity to buy these. Everyone who put the work in and got a code knows that this was very time consuming and we all want to be rewarded for the effort. Yes it's only a video game and that isn't hard but it was a grueling ordeal to get this done in a couple of days.

I tip my hat to you guys going after multiple codes, seriously it's a lot of work!

Finally got to the design part but it's telling "Brand logos need to be on top of all the other layers" in order for me to save. I thought it was just a layering issue and brought the logos to the top so they're not covered. I even tried a really basic model but still no help. Anyone else have this issue? Or has anyone else dared leave the shoe creator to come back?

Finally got to the design part but it's telling "Brand logos need to be on top of all the other layers" in order for me to save. I thought it was just a layering issue and brought the logos to the top so they're not covered. I even tried a really basic model but still no help. Anyone else have this issue? Or has anyone else dared leave the shoe creator to come back?
I just deleted most of the layers and that seemed to fix it. I stopped playing mycareer after getting the code so it's not like I cared about what my signature shoe looked like.

Thanks. Just watched a video and it looks like the top is actually the bottom of the list.

If they are a wack shoe with a 2k14 logo on them I'm gonna be pissed lol way too much time devoted if they aren't a unique shoe

Also they were 220 not the 200 like the regular 11s mine came out to 237.88 which is a lot for a sneaker.

It's crazy that this contest only gave you the opportunity to buy these. Everyone who put the work in and got a code knows that this was very time consuming and we all want to be rewarded for the effort. Yes it's only a video game and that isn't hard but it was a grueling ordeal to get this done in a couple of days.

I tip my hat to you guys going after multiple codes, seriously it's a lot of work!

I'm torn. On the one hand, I want everyone who truly wants the shoe to get something cool. On the other hand, it would be hilarious if all these resellers that are buying up codes lost a bunch of money on them.

put all logos at the bottom of the list

and I highly doubt we'll get what the lebrons, not that many lebrons have even released to make one

Game 63 agent talking to sprite. I needed a break so I went to try. 9.5 and a 11 since my size is sold out. I imagine this is what happens in hell

So way back in early December I earned the code and never got the email.
Filled out a ticket on 2k support and after about 3weeks they finally found my code and gave it to me.
In the meantime I already earned and ordered another pair haha.

I thought about selling my code but I'd rather just have the shoes. I mean if I could sell them for a lot of money of course I'd flip them but honestly I think I'm gonna keep mine.

I'm not mad at resellers on this because you have to put work in to get the code it's not like you can just turn your bot on and order a bunch of pairs to flip.

I hope they are the shoes in that pic above because those could be straight fire

How long will it take to do I'm starting today. Planning to spend 3 hours today and about 5 a day for the next 5 after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom