The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there are just a handful of each size left.  Guess I'm not even going to bother trying for the second code (just started).  

Let us pray...
tumblr_mjvmvvo3pm1rlxqtro1_500.gif

I just talked to a Nike chat rep, said that the 2014 pairs were pre-made and there sold out of abunch of sizes right now. But when i talked to a chat rep awhile ago they said they make them as they go, I'm almost done with another code, ill update what sizes are still there

I just want a dope pair of kicks that's all!

This^^

Those do look like summit hornets with honeycomb style on them.

As long as the sneaker is hot I'll be happy, and please nike, keep any 2k14 writing on the inside of them.

On a side note when will they charge me for the sneakers? I used paypal.

That has to be Summit Lake Hornets, its just too obvious. Pics of the size tag or box will surface soon to really know whats up 

I'm on game 68, STILL NO NIKE DEAL! Just got sprite deal at like game 63.. ive been rated a 94 from the beginning.. wtf do i need to do?! (starter, averaging 33+ppg, 3rb, 6ast) 

EDIT: Just got the nike deal, next game lol probably about 10 more yall think? 

Last edited:
I'm leaning toward the Summit Lake hornets theory as well. Like other say easy cop either way for me. Like the other person said the honeycomb makes it obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom