The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
My agent ask me to sign with Sprint or Sprite?  Which one should I take?

I'm about 65 game deep, just finished playing last key game vs Heat.  

Any help would be appreciated. 
wink.gif

Nvm. I found the answer from @Jwill JR

Thanks! I went w/ Sprite

Last edited:
To my knowledge, no one has posted WHY sprite is preferred over sprint. I don't think it matters personally...

I don't think the Sprite vs Sprint thing matters either, although I picked Sprite when I went through it just cuz Lebron is a Sprite endorser in real life. Wasn't sure if he's also with Sprint

Just gave my 2nd code to good buddy. He has the spinning wheel for order processing... been spinning for 10 mins... any ideas what to do? Edit: he did it through his phone

Last edited:
I finally got my code but when I put it into nike and tried to complete the order it has been on this order processing page for like 10 minutes now, anyone else have this issue?

Just got my 8.5, luckily I have small feet lol. Got it around 1 in the morning, and just ordered it now cause I was eating. But it seems like the size run was the same, 7-8.5 and 13-15. So glad I finally got them. Took forever to get the notice to design my own shoe, already had a 91 rating and everything, just waited on my agent lol. And season isn't over yet.

Last edited:
Seeing as to how any people are striking out and just grabbing anything at this point leads me to believe pairs for resale may not be going for so much after everyone trying to get rid of them starts dropping the value in efforts to get their money back :lol:

Seeing as to how any people are striking out and just grabbing anything at this point leads me to believe pairs for resale may not be going for so much after everyone trying to get rid of them starts dropping the value in efforts to get their money back :lol:

not getting your sizes does not mean resell will go down. it just means more pairs that MIGHT have been kept will now be sold for whatever the market price is. the look of the shoe will be the most deciding factor in the resell.

not getting your sizes does not mean resell will go down. it just means more pairs that MIGHT have been kept will now be sold for whatever the market price is. the look of the shoe will be the most deciding factor in the resell.

True, I just think there is gonna be so many people tryna resell these that the price might not be so crazy like everyone is expecting, even the reseller game is getting saturated these days and this release is creating a lot of new ones....

I don't think the Sprite vs Sprint thing matters either, although I picked Sprite when I went through it just cuz Lebron is a Sprite endorser in real life. Wasn't sure if he's also with Sprint
Lebron do have a Sprint endorsement,Im still looking for the hat he was wearing in one of those Sprint comercials

Lebron do have a Sprint endorsement,Im still looking for the hat he was wearing in one of those Sprint comercials

It's a Samsung endorsement. Not Sprint...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom