The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do 6 min rookie difficulty 100 game speed if you really want to finish fast with a good teammate grade.

just fouled out of my 65th game and just finished refusing the shady agent. i think i'm pretty far behind
lol i used to get c+ and c's at the beginning but i've been getting a- and b+'s lately

65 games and you just rejected the agent your maddddddd far behind

i switched to rookie difificulty and 100 game speed at around 30 games into the season, but i've only been playing since last friday

just fouled out of my 65th game and just finished refusing the shady agent. i think i'm pretty far behind
I think I got my Nike deal after 64. You might get signed in a few games but you'll be cutting it real close to the end of the season

Last edited:

That's pretty close to my scenario. I refused the shady agent around 64-66th game.  Got my Sprint & Sprite at 70th and signed with Nike at game 72th.  Finally cooking in Kitchen at game 77th.  Keep it up man. You're almost there.

Last edited:
It would be nice if they would just damn respond to me. I wonder if I will get anywhere calling them again.

I gave up especially how there's only small sizes left. Plus 2K has the worst customer service, always coming up with an excuse to give so they can stop talking to you or hang up the phone. Basically wasted $20 on VC and 40 hours of my life lol

That's pretty close to my scenario. I refused the shady agent around 64-66th game.  Got my Sprint & Sprite at 70th and signed with Nike at game 72th.  Finally cooking in Kitchen at game 77th.  Keep it up man. You're almost there.
i just finished talking to my agent at home and signed with sprite one game after. hopefully i'm really close now. thanks for the helpful info

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i got my second code a couple of hours ago and copped a 7sz...

my stats were 93 B- and like 72 games in.  after game 62( when i got the nike deal) i fouled for 9 games then dropped like 80 the next game then i got my code.  im burned out of 2k im not touching the game for a while..S/o to the dudes who did it more then twice it was a grind the first time i did it bc i didn't know what to do and it took me liek 30 hours 2nd time took me about 15 hours playing on rookie and fouling ..i let my team chemistry slip to B- by mistake i was too locked in grinding games i forgot about it but it only cost me like 45 minutes. had 2k since it dropped for ps4 but didn't pay attention to the mycareer aspect until a couple weeks ago when i got my first code. decided to try to cop another one the last couple days outta boredom. 

anyone else having problems equipping clothing? i've been trying to put some foams on but it won't let me in the myplayer closet.

In that picture of the lebrons he posted 1 of 1 if those are it, would Nike play him like that lmao? 1 of 2K15??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom