The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they made them the King's Pride with a 2K logo instead of the LeBron logo
laugh.gif

please with the lectures dude... i have held many, many nikes in my hand. the red yeezys have some of the worse midsoles i have ever seen on a nike. the suede on the shoes were crap too and I've seen some bad red suede.

corks are a piece of art. period.

Man I've been on the hunt for Sz 14 corks since they dropped. Amazing shoe, straight down to the concept. Prices aren't terrible on them, but when I run across them they are always worn! #NEED these!!

please with the lectures dude... i have held many, many nikes in my hand. the red yeezys have some of the worse midsoles i have ever seen on a nike. the suede on the shoes were crap too and I've seen some bad red suede.

corks are a piece of art. period.

Man I've been on the hunt for Sz 14 corks since they dropped. Amazing shoe, straight down to the concept. Prices aren't terrible on them, but when I run across them they are always worn! #NEED these!!

good luck finding a pair. I know I was elated when my pair came in. dude had doubles so I doubt he was terribly upset that he gave them up :lol:

cant wait until the spring so I can wear them.

good luck finding a pair. I know I was elated when my pair came in. dude had doubles so I doubt he was terribly upset that he gave them up :lol:

cant wait until the spring so I can wear them.

Tell me about it. There was a Sz 15 floating around DS for $550. Although I believe it would have been too big, with hindsight I should have jumped all over that.

Definitely you lucked up. How did you come across? Just put an APB out on them in your size?

cjdynasty cjdynasty - im surprised u didn't jump on that price for $550 considering how much your size goes for and the fact that I couldn't find a 9.5 for anywhere near that price for a while. I see 6-800 in my size now but I also see fakes that are clearly listed as fakes selling for 500+ too.

I got my pair by pure luck and patience I guess. Pure luck on the red October yeezys... dudes were hitting me up with all types of trade offers. 1 guy remained persistent and we came to a cash/trade deal we were both comfy with.

people trying to flip to help buy ROs are gonna be the reason why resale on these will be low. Mark my words 

if they go hard ill keep 1 pair.
Right with that last part.  If they're heat I'm definitely keeping mine!  NO one will have these around me really with only 2,014 pairs in circulation

cjdynasty cjdynasty - im surprised u didn't jump on that price for $550 considering how much your size goes for and the fact that I couldn't find a 9.5 for anywhere near that price for a while. I see 6-800 in my size now but I also see fakes that are clearly listed as fakes selling for 500+ too.

I got my pair by pure luck and patience I guess. Pure luck on the red October yeezys... dudes were hitting me up with all types of trade offers. 1 guy remained persistent and we came to a cash/trade deal we were both comfy with.

Man who you telling. Kicking myself now. I was just nervous because my denims are a 14 and fit perfect. Since Corks has the same leather liner, I was hesitant on the 15. Unlike every other Bron these seem to be fitting TTS. I'll remain patient though, and wait for someone who will be offing a pair for the next "hot" release.... But to get back on track, if I don't find these appealing, best believe I'll be shopping the trade market hard. So here's to the hype building on these through the roof!

I'm not hoping the shoe will be dope so I can use em as trade bait or to flip to buy another pair I want.

Hoping they are dope..because I bang with the Lebron 11 design HEAVILY and I'mma rock em if they are fire. Period.

If they are wack to me....THEN we have a different story lol

Where did you see that it was lasting until Oct?

If the shoes release March.. I doubt the contest should go THAT long. Especially since they were advertising that there would only be 2014 pairs made.

If you got a code you'll receive an email. check it at the bottom..if not then stay quiet.

the fact that these cost $220 and not $200 like all the ones on nike right now really got me thinkin they might be those red and green elites

the fact that these cost $220 and not $200 like all the ones on nike right now really got me thinkin they might be those red and green elites
people paid more than 200 for the forging irons and all they got extra was a lace lock.....

i dont expect much from nike.

Like i have said numerous times in this thread, 220 is the price point for ASGs and BHMs, so I am expecting of something along those lines for the shoes.. 

The elites price point is 275...

that said.. the closer march comes the more anxious I am to get and see these shoes.. the wait is excruciating!  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom